Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Just received a few pairs of SLP D02s from this season.

They fit like boot-cut jeans compared to the 2013/14 denim.

^ Which pairs? This season, from what everyone else has said, is supposed to fit much slimmer than last.
https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens...m-distressed-stretch-denim-jeans/733176?ppv=2

https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens...m-distressed-stretch-denim-jeans/733175?ppv=2

https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens...essed-washed-stretch-denim-jeans/653196?ppv=2

I should have taken a photo to compare before I packaged them for return. They looked like totally different sizes compared to my 2013 pair.

I'm thinking about trying Acne Studios Ace/Thin denim.

Ace is nice and slim through the seat and thigh but the leg opening is still bigger than I'd like. Rag & Bone Fit 1 comes close but their washes are too soft.

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect off-the-rack pair of denim. Until then, I'll stick to my tried and true Naked & Famous Skinny Guys tapered from the knee down to 6.25".

Shame they didn't do these with the raw hem like the pre-production photos showed. These were the only pair of denim I wanted from this season. Oh well--money saved.

Going to YSL tomorrow to try on the Le Smoking jacket. Really hope it doesn't fit :smh:

Ace is nice and slim through the seat and thigh but the leg opening is still bigger than I'd like. Rag & Bone Fit 1 comes close but their washes are too soft.

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect off-the-rack pair of denim. Until then, I'll stick to my tried and true Naked & Famous Skinny Guys tapered from the knee down to 6.25".

Shame they didn't do these with the raw hem like the pre-production photos showed. These were the only pair of denim I wanted from this season. Oh well--money saved.

Going to YSL tomorrow to try on the Le Smoking jacket. Really hope it doesn't fit :smh:

Faith Connexion

Thank me later.

JE changed its fit the jeans that re-released today and a few pair that dropped this FW . Easily best fitting jeans I own .

Besides by rag and bone fit 1s only pair I haven't had to get tailored

I believe they have 2 version, Saks 5th have the raw hem pair. Those might not be D02 because of the fly bottons.

JE changed its fit the jeans that re-released today and a few pair that dropped this FW . Easily best fitting jeans I own .

Besides by rag and bone fit 1s only pair I haven't had to get tailored

I love my white cropped denim. The leg opening could be .25" narrower but aside from that they fit perfect. Hoping to check out the new denim that was released yesterday when I'm in NYC in a few days.

I believe they have 2 version, Saks 5th have the raw hem pair. Those might not be D02 because of the fly bottons.

I'm 96% sure there's only 1 pair (without the raw hem) and Saks is just using the same pair. I hope you're right though.

Saw one of the SAs at my local boutique just cut his to make them a raw hem.

Last edited:
Anything i should look for when authenticating off white/anyone good at legit checks for it? 

Debating copping a hoodie off grailed 

Anything i should look for when authenticating off white/anyone good at legit checks for it? 

Debating copping a hoodie off grailed 
My best bet is barneys but im glad im down da street from rsvp but its sum legit sellers on ig i came across lookin for offwhite

Virgil did capture a lot of attention in the street wear market. Personally I don't like the over branding on everything. He has had a couple items I liked that were more minimalistic but the price tag was the same or higher then the brands I favor more.
I agree i rocks with em because he a black designer and he kinda hype rite now in that bape fog lane now i like the basic designs and very hard to find just the price tag be ridiculous but i cop instantly because it sells out quick.

What's everybody's thoughts on the clothes from OVO?
Also any ideas about fits to go with my OVO X Jordan velour pants. I was thinking sweater with black timberlands.

Back
Top Bottom