Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Im 6'1 165 size 33 or 34 waist are the fog jeans skinny fit or slim fit?i only wear slim fit jeans dont like my jeans painted on just want to know before i hit add to cart

I can believe that. I guess they'll have a major online restock soon. Trust me though, the bomber ain't worth $300
i saw it in person . its def not worth the 300 , but i love the color and fit 

laugh.gif
 i don't know any hood dudes that wear vlone . dealers wear kenzo , givenchy , balmain and nike tech suits . versace if u in the dmv area

Last edited:
has anyone ordered these from saks neimans bergdorf ect. , and if so do they actually look like this in person ? i tried to cop around this time last year and idk what the hell they sent me but it looked nothing like this 
laugh.gif

Have a question for you guys....trying to decide on a jacket for this winter just moved to NY from Cali. Does anyone know the quality difference between mackage and yves salomon, or
any other differences. Also would you recommend the cotton canvas or the waterproof nylon-ish material on the yves. Thanks

Last edited:
Have a question for you guys....trying to decide on a jacket for this winter just moved to NY from Cali. Does anyone know the quality difference between mackage and yves salomon, or
any other differences. Also would you recommend the cotton canvas or the waterproof nylon-ish material on the yves. Thanks
I have both, the fur of the Yves are WAYYY better than then the Mackage. I have the green cotton/canvas one and I say its my favorite winter jacket of all time, its so worth it. Trust me, you wont regret getting the Yves Salomon for NY winter.

I seen the Yves Salomon at concepts, fur is :pimp:
I'm wondering if it will go on sale, ain't trying to drop two stacks on it

Thanks for all insight...much appreciated. Going to order from harrods, end up saving a couple hundred from buying it from yves store...comes to like 1800

chevalier. I got the same one in dark green. Comes with a detachable hood in the same material as that on the shoulders

I don't think that's a chevalier. I'm pretty sure those have zip fronts and a patch pocket on the sleeve.
This is an older model. It's cut like the Tib vest just with sleeves.

I don't think that's a chevalier. I'm pretty sure those have zip fronts and a patch pocket on the sleeve.
This is an older model. It's cut like the Tib vest just with sleeves.
Yea You're Right Might bad. Damn near similar though :lol:

Olive is the only way to go.
I'm plotting on one this season.
I do wish the sleeves were maybe a hidden elastic cuffed though

Back
Top Bottom