Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

been looking for blk amiri mx1 in a 34 forever. if anyone has any leads i really appreciate it!

Last edited:
I don't mind those Off White jeans, but at the price and given that they are a novelty item you most likely wont wear in a season or two, I wouldn't do it. I was considering these Off White trousers below, but again at $700 or whatever I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. I did try them on and they are super dope though...

I just copped these RTAs below. Should arrive tomorrow. Price is right and I dig the designs.

I tried the Gucci jeans with the sharpie all over them. Fit was awful (and that's putting it lightly).

And yeah, I wear my white jeans year-round. I wear my Skittles almost daily. Nothing wrong with it, and I find white jeans to be more wearable than black/blue (at least with my wardrobe).
Is that Oasis and Blondie on those jeans?

Last edited:
How's it going fellas ...I was hoping you could help me with a legit check on a Gucci polo, something seems off../but this is my first piece from the post Alessandro era so not in a position to make the call definitively, thanks
[/IMG][/IMG]

find a flannel and buy one size bigger? serious

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Nah more so the long shirt look. But with enough room to wear a hoodie under..

Zara has a few out right now and Forever 21 does as well.

You cant really tell from this pic but its pretty long especially in the back and the shoulders are dropped. This is F21, Zara is even more of that dropped oversized look.

Back
Top Bottom