Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

What they said :lol:

Took some pics of boots and what not but I have enough SL. To be honest, wasn't even gonna cop the tees but my girl wanted one so got caught in the hype. Smh though...she already caught a thread and there's a small hole that needs to be repaired :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yo
What they said :lol:

Took some pics of boots and what not but I have enough SL. To be honest, wasn't even gonna cop the tees but my girl wanted one so got caught in the hype. Smh though...she already caught a thread and there's a small hole that needs to be repaired :rolleyes

You got thicc bruh time to cut

What model slp are these it doesn't say on the site or pics, d02 or d10?
(the d10 is meant to run tts) What about the d02?

Also out of curiosity which model do people prefer out of the d02 and d10 and why?

The washes look nice and subtle and the denim looks soft.
I would like to grab a blue and black pair, I've never bought slp denim before, thank you for any help and insight.

http://www.ysl.com/gb/shop-product/...denim_cod13035123di.html#section=men_m_fall17

http://www.ysl.com/gb/shop-product/...denim_cod13035127io.html#section=men_m_fall17

http://www.ysl.com/gb/shop-product/...denim_cod13035118td.html#section=men_m_fall17

Last edited:
@DrKingSchultz  the three pairs that you posted are post-Hedi SLP.

Instead of the back darts, they now have the off-stitched front pockets.

Not sure if they're still using the D02 and D10 designations, but D02 referred to low-waisted skinny, and D10 was mid-waisted skinny. The D02/D10 fit the same throughout the leg. Sorry I can't help with the newer models, but do note that the jeans fit different season to season, so the best thing to do is to try them on in person or order from a site that has a free returns policy.

Somehow slp popped up on the farfetch private sale and now I can't see the sale items anymore. Anyone else see it? I was able to get a shirt but I wanted to go back and get the knee blowout denim too.

Bros why am I seeing dudes on IG trying to flex wh those frayed women's pants omg I'm dead. For the Romper for men now this!!! We're entering the disco era of fashion.

You heard it here first [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Those do not have the "new" offset pockets. I haven't tried any denim after FW16, so I can't comment on what is better. I do have that pair of raw black D10 and I have to size down. I would use the measurements from End and compare to a pair of jeans you like the fit of.

Those do not have the "new" offset pockets. I haven't tried any denim after FW16, so I can't comment on what is better. I do have that pair of raw black D10 and I have to size down. I would use the measurements from End and compare to a pair of jeans you like the fit of.

Oh the pair I posted are the same as your the raw pair, I never noticed, I prefer pre washed softer denim personally, so is it just the raw d10's that you recommend sizing down in or all d10s in general?

You denim always fits [emoji]128175[/emoji]
I don't like low waisted denim either so it looks like I need a pair of d10s in a soft black denim with normal pockets.

by the pockets being different on the new post hedi denim, do you mean the front pockets are drawn in like pictured below?
thank you for all of your help and insight

I think that's what your referring to, doesn't look good to me.

Last edited:
Is there any safe way to remove pilling from the bands/collars of teddy jackets or any other expensive bomber jackets?

I've noticed that a few of my high end bomber jackets have started to get really bad pilling just from normal use. If you don't know what pilling is, it's when the fabric gets those lint ball looking areas on it and almost looks fuzzy. It bothers me because it causes the jackets to look more ratty and a lot older than they actually are.

I'm not sure if it even makes sense to try to remove that or if I should jus keep it movin and not mess with it. Might be useless because it happens to mostly all bomber jackets eventually on the collars and waistbands.

My wife got it for me primarily for a bomber that I'd stopped wearing because of the pilling. Removes lint and pilling from the surface without damaging the fabric.

drkingschultz drkingschultz yeah that's what I meant by the pockets on the new denim. The raw black D10s are pretty lightweight, so even though they're raw, they don't feel too stiff if that makes any sense. They break in really quick too. I believe SLP denim is sanforized, so I take the same size in raw and washed models and the fit is pretty much the same.

The SLP raw black is a unique black. It's black warp and weft and it has this matte sheen to it. It's not as jet black as say the Acne Stay Cash (which is a lint magnet BTW), but I think it has a more refined look. I know it sounds ridiculous to say all this about a plain pair of black jeans, but those are probably my favorite pair of jeans I own.

Back
Top Bottom