Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I am not out to prove anything. I am just letting you know what you sound like out here. Sitting around saying "this does not go with that" is feminine. That is just common sense. But like I also said I am a old head now so maybe your era is ok with stuff like that. It was just getting out of hand in here.

laugh.gif
at all these coin purses

I kinda agree with beekizzle. I dont get these supposed rules for how to wear your %%$!, like i see nothing wrong with just wearing a gucci accessory orwearing a whole fit, both can be equally dope or wack depending on how you swag it.

depending on what else you freaking just having a lil Lv coin jawn can be fly. personally I'm not into having one just so I can be wearing Lv everyday, buteveryone got they own style thats on them

oh24w4.jpg

Anyone have the code for that Black Beanie on the right hand side? I want to do a search and Gucci's site is basically sold out.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

oh24w4.jpg

Anyone have the code for that Black Beanie on the right hand side? I want to do a search and Gucci's site is basically sold out.
smh.gif
serious heat n this pic is this your stuff dip

NO that isn't my pic I just saved it when an NTer posted it few months back, I just used it as reference for that Black Cable Knit Beanie.

Tre LMK if you can I'm a fool for sleeping on it.

treewing - How much did that belt cost? I've been trying to find out I think I heard $450 or somewhere around that.

nice belt treewing. is that the one with the small pounch attached to the belt? im thinking of copping that one soon...

^ Cosign with the rest, nice belt treewing, that's probably my fav LV belt.

the one with the pouch only comes in Monogram Canvas i think, I always see the employees wearing them in the stores.

Damn that key chain ring on the site looks pretty nice, but i'll stay away from the small things for now...

tris... i was with you when you got that belt! haha
thanks again for coming over last night and helping me with that 6 drawer dresser... it looks really nice.
and the waffles i made you at 3am... jamming! i love you and hit me on the iphone! geah.

^ What was it raised to?

Tree - Did you get your reg size in the belt or you had to go up?

Ya, prices go up every few years i believe, by small percentages (i read that somewhere). I wonder if the cdn price went up aswell.

Damn just noticed the bag I wanted went up like 100bucks....

Originally Posted by 5tan

Ya, prices go up every few years i believe, by small percentages (i read that somewhere). I wonder if the cdn price went up aswell.

Damn just noticed the bag I wanted went up like 100bucks....

i got my coin pouch for 150 cdn like a couple months ago

Back
Top Bottom