Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

How's the fit?
I was not able to try them on prior to ordering since I got them online, but I was able to talk to a customer rep and she gave me the exact dimensions of the pants, so I was pretty confident they would fit.  I usually wear a size 33-34, so I ordered these in a size 33.  Fit overall is good, but a little looser in the waist than I would like but that's easily fixed by wearing a belt.  After the first couple hours of wear though, I can pretty much say that these are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn.  I was worried about justifying the price tag, but that has flown out the window.  I'm now trying to figure out which pair I should get next!

Got my first Marcelo Burlon tee today. Man do they fit huge.
mean.gif

The stuff they have lined up for F/W 2013 is really hot, way better than the current stuff everyone's buying up.
what size did you get? i honestly feel like they fit TTS, but only longer. I bought a "free" tee in a large (jersey fit), and i'm usually an XL in everything and this basically still fit like a large.. 

Anyways, I picked up a 'free' for me, and 'libre' and 'free' in the scoop neck for the lady. (no matching intended). SUCH a nice tee, just hate that they werent "oversized" as stated.

do they have different sizings? ie jersey, normal, slim fit, etc etc

Last edited:
^i also thought marcelo burlon fit oversized. im usually a m/l i purchased a S in county of milan and it fit like an M. Id say they fit like columbian fit Givenchy.

what size did you get? i honestly feel like they fit TTS, but only longer. I bought a "free" tee in a large (jersey fit), and i'm usually an XL in everything and this basically still fit like a large.. 

Anyways, I picked up a 'free' for me, and 'libre' and 'free' in the scoop neck for the lady. (no matching intended). SUCH a nice tee, just hate that they werent "oversized" as stated.

do they have different sizings? ie jersey, normal, slim fit, etc etc

I was eyeing them for so long, including the one with the snakes (both chest and neck line). So I should get my size, and nota size up, correct?

I'm still hunting down an authentic [Givenchy] Birds of Paradise tee in black. :smh:

Marcelo Burlon runs fine. They're a bit longer, but that's it. Hop in the gym a few times a week, you'd be surprised how much better some of your clothes fit. No shots, just some truth.

May have possibly worked out something for an authentic Bids of Paradise top.... *crosses fingers*.

This has been my most wanted top for almost a year, now. And after getting burned on one deal AND losing money, I'm hoping this works out!

I forgot the individual in here that got a bespoke Tom Ford suit....I was wondering how much a solid navy suit would cost of the rack??

have a question..for the people who know the sizing on CDG PLAY im looking to buy stuff online as it says to size up 1-2 sizes. Im 6'0 ft 165. what would fit best? dont want the shirt too young nor loose. any help is appreciated. thanks

I'm 5'11 170 and i am a Large in all my Play stuff (T's, hoodys, etc). Fits a little on the smaller size but the shoulders on the XL's are too wide and it looks sloppy.

have a question..for the people who know the sizing on CDG PLAY im looking to buy stuff online as it says to size up 1-2 sizes. Im 6'0 ft 165. what would fit best? dont want the shirt too young nor loose. any help is appreciated. thanks

I just discovered CDG myself, I am 6'3" 195lbs. and wear a large.

May have possibly worked out something for an authentic Bids of Paradise top.... *crosses fingers*.

This has been my most wanted top for almost a year, now. And after getting burned on one deal AND losing money, I'm hoping this works out!
Hopefully it's real.  There are so many fakes out there.

Hopefully it's real.  There are so many fakes out there.

Yea, I ran through all the checks (color and virbancy quality, tags and receipt from Neiman Marcus). Everything checks out. I was burned once, and I won't let that happen again.:smh:

There's a few other tops I'm looking out for, but they aren't nearly as high on my priorty list as the Birds of Paradise tee. I still want to get a County of Mulan tee (the one with the snakes around the color). They just dropped the limited edition versions (greyscale/black and white) yesterday, thinking about grabbing one of those two shortly.

Last edited:
antonioli.eu has some, but there prices are ultra high, any US websites got em?

its tough to find them inside the US. I actually got mine from a store in Italy, which i cant remember right now.. 

I know this isnt the place for it, but I dont want my Large "free" tee. anyone interested message me

[font=arial, sans-serif]store.unionlosangeles.com (out of stock right now)[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]farfetch.com (couple styles in stock under 'County of Milan')[/font]

Back
Top Bottom