Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

hey guys, i got a shirt by marcelo burlon but it is a little bit too big for me. it still fits good but i would like it a lot better if it was a little bit smaller. should i look for a trade or could i try to shrink it in the dryer. i really don't like this idea because i don't want the fabric to be damaged its an all over print but i know that some people shrink their clothes like this. what would you think?

SLP head to toe by Lenny Kravitz during superbowl halftime show. Those knee blowouts :smokin

I'm always hearing about Miamis Design District, not sure if that's part of Bal Harbour but if it isn't then I might start there.

Looking for a high end fedora/tribly in fur felt size 55 can't seem to find anything, any ideas? Something similar to this

Does the dior store sell homme? I could use a pair of denim but I know It might be a reach as usually dior boutiques are mainly just women's.

Thanks everyone for the input, I repped you all.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Does the dior store sell homme? I could use a pair of denim but I know It might be a reach as usually dior boutiques are mainly just women's.

Thanks for everyone for the input, I repped you all.
Yeah the Dior store in the Design District is Dior Homme.  They're opening up the womens Dior store a block away from it in a little while.  

I've wanted the Dior MA1 for a year now, got to check it out and let us know how nice it is.

It really is a lottery when it comes to those new Destroyeds. The pair I posted doesn't look that bad, color and rips. The one Air Murphy 23 posted looks too bland.

Any tips on finding a pair of 2013s? I want another pair.

Last edited:
Not bad, I'm guessing the lighting (or lack thereof) is making them appear darker.

Its funny yall Lenny been rocking ripped jeans for over 20 years and its just now becoming a high fashion thing

Back
Top Bottom