Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I know just don hats get a lot of hate in here but I got the Blackhawks Just Don last week for a good price

I hand painted this graphic to the back of this biker jacket that I designed, inspired by Akira

Last edited:
Dunno where to post this was with Virgil Abloh in the Kanye concert we were in the same booth he isn't the nicest

I like the off white leather, closest thing I could find to the himumimdead one of none look. I got some other stuff from them but they're more miss than hit currently.

Virgil and Jerry are at the beginning stages of their careers, some missteps are to be expected. But not surprised on the Virgil is an ******* comment, would've been shocked if he wasn't.

I agree. The first 3 seasons were great. The 4th just comes off as trying too hard.
^This is spot on.

I honestly haven't had any interested in any of the fourth collection pieces other than the silhouettes that were brought back from third and second (drawstring shorts, trousers, etc.) People are loving that sherpa hoodie but that thing looks ridiculous to me. Like some WWE godfather sh**. The new flannels are garbage also. Not even as far as material, but the patterns and new cut.

I started the year with 1 flannel from third collection and now have six from both third and second collections, haha. Been trying to snag those before the fourth hype dies and everyone reverts back to the older collections.

smh

Virgil Ahole

i won't ever spend my money on Off White
I think Off White is absolute garbage also. Just imagining trying to pull off that huge "white" logo on the back is bothering me. Or even better is the word "white" but crossed out. Really impressive creativity.

Last edited:
Dem joints made my eyes bleed.....@alp you owe me a phone....i threw it at the wall when i saw them "jeans"....lol.

But hey if you like em its all that matters

Back
Top Bottom