Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I believe the poster used a shoe lace. If you buy stuff from Gucci, sometimes they put a green/red/green ribbon around the box. You could use that.
they do sell "lanyards" and cell phone staps that look like that tho ~100 i think

Depends on the ones you want.
Most are made of canvas, not leather.

The Monogram/Damier stuff is all canvas.
Epi, Taiga stuff is leather.

There are a few more.

Canvas ones are pretty durable/solid.

yea the damier is the one i want, i thought it was leather
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rae

Anybody own this Ralph Lauren Jacket?

http://polo.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pPOLO2-5161161_standard_v330.jpghttp://polo.imageg.net/gr...5161161_standard_v330.jpg

I wanna know if it's a slim fit or if it has any pockets on the inside, and if it's a good quality jacket over all.
helllllllllllllll no its not a slim fit, i got 1 about a year ago and it fits huge i gotta wear a few layers so that it dosent look big on me hahabut im a skinny guy what size do u wear?

with the exception of Donjuans burberry jacket, and the Jadakiss gucci vest I see a lot of gaudy stuff but thats just me, don't mind monogram accessoriesas much but when your wearing monogram shoes, monogram shirts, and monogram hats it begins to look tacky IMO.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

with the exception of Donjuans burberry jacket, and the Jadakiss gucci vest I see a lot of gaudy stuff but thats just me, don't mind monogram accessories as much but when your wearing monogram shoes, monogram shirts, and monogram hats it begins to look tacky IMO.
i agree

i notice an ongoing trend of comments
"why would you spend blah blah its not worth it/better things to spend on"

I agree, although for certain things like a wallet and watch I choose to invest (gucci is a personal favorite)

This week i've been staying at my fathers house (whom I haven't really seen for about 8 years) and i got your answer right here. i told him i needed anew pair of dress shoes because i feel a bit outta place when we go to fancy *%# restaurants...
so me him and his wife go to some store 'Fabi' downtown moscow and the shopping trip included 3 pairs of shoes, 1 purse, 2 jackets....6 items. I wasthe only one to flip a price tag but I don't know RUB-dollar conversion so it's meaning less to me.

curious enough, i took another look at the tags when we got home. each jacket was $3000 US, each pair of shoes were ~$800, and the purse $850

I knew it was expensive gear, but never hearing of the brand and no one paying attention to prices at all i had no idea!!

So this confirms the cliche "if you need to look at the price you can't afford it"

It all comes down to your tax bracket, I mean if your caked up....go crazy. If you aren't making some decent money stay away from those $450 lv belts. Myboss wears these no name looking buttons downs that he has imported (he is from china). He recently called me into his office to resize a scan he had to fiton 1 sheet of paper when he printed it. It turns out the scan was a receipt for 6 button downs, the grand total you ask? $7250.00, and yes thats usd not yen lol. On a side note he is worth a little over 300 mil
mad.gif

damn $3k for a jacket is crazy bet its nice as hell though

i paid $645 for a pair of dolce and gabana shoes they were expensive but too nice to pass up

LOL @ wu-tang's story. I buy my shirts from London, and get them shipped too but never never would it be $1200 a piece though.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

i notice an ongoing trend of comments
"why would you spend blah blah its not worth it/better things to spend on"

I agree, although for certain things like a wallet and watch I choose to invest (gucci is a personal favorite)

This week i've been staying at my fathers house (whom I haven't really seen for about 8 years) and i got your answer right here. i told him i needed a new pair of dress shoes because i feel a bit outta place when we go to fancy *%# restaurants...
so me him and his wife go to some store 'Fabi' downtown moscow and the shopping trip included 3 pairs of shoes, 1 purse, 2 jackets....6 items. I was the only one to flip a price tag but I don't know RUB-dollar conversion so it's meaning less to me.

curious enough, i took another look at the tags when we got home. each jacket was $3000 US, each pair of shoes were ~$800, and the purse $850

I knew it was expensive gear, but never hearing of the brand and no one paying attention to prices at all i had no idea!!

So this confirms the cliche "if you need to look at the price you can't afford it"
eek.gif

you got pics from your trip by any chance? crazy cars over there like dubai. city has beautiful architecture also, id like to see but its not a place for anavg. tourist to go at all.

Moscow is the world's most expensive city, also the most expenisve city in the world to live in. yes more than NYC, tokyo etc. It also has the mostBillionaires in the world.

1. Moscow (Russia)- 74 billionaires (highest)
  2. New York (United States of America) - 71 billionaires
  3. London (United Kingdom) - 36 billionaires
  4. Istanbul (Turkey) - 34 billionaires
  5. Hong Kong (China) - 30 billionaires
  6. Los Angeles (United States of America) - 24 billionaires
  7. Mumbai (India) - 20 billionaires
  8. San Francisco (United States of America) - 19 billionaires
  9. Dallas (United States of America) - 15 billionaires
  10. Tokyo (Japan) - 15 billionaires
what does your father do for a living? if you dont mind that is.......

here is the website also http://www.fabimoscow.ru/http://www.fabimoscow.ru/

sorry for the rant btw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DUDE 5TAN!

I would make a post in General but it makes no sense since your usually in here anyways..

SO TAKE THIS

amex-black-card-centurion.jpg

AND TREAT YOURSELF AT

Louis_Vuitton_Hong_Kong.jpg

HECK FORGET ALL THAT DO THE VIP B-DAY PARTY IN THE STORE LIKE 'YE LAST YEAR.

kanye_west2.jpg

Thanks again bro!

I will treat myself real nice once I have the time...
But I'm about to beast on some polo stuff...

lurkin2long...
I had dinner with my father and his real close buddy....who is in fact the 26th richest man in Moscow (do the math). Let's just say he picked up the tab(which can normally run 10 grand in a night ex. prostitutes)

I can take some photos when I'm there next time and post em in my blog, I have a couple going up tonight. I have crazy stories from Russia I will beposting in my blog as well... but yes everything in general is way more expensive, but to buy a home (no one uses credit!!!! only cash!) it is unreal!
I'm working with my dad doing project management for half billion euro pipe coating plants.

but no sneakers in russia :smh:

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

lurkin2long...
I had dinner with my father and his real close buddy....who is in fact the 26th richest man in Moscow (do the math). Let's just say he picked up the tab (which can normally run 10 grand in a night ex. prostitutes)

I can take some photos when I'm there next time and post em in my blog, I have a couple going up tonight. I have crazy stories from Russia I will be posting in my blog as well... but yes everything in general is way more expensive, but to buy a home (no one uses credit!!!! only cash!) it is unreal!
I'm working with my dad doing project management for half billion euro pipe coating plants.

but no sneakers in russia :smh:
damn...........

must be nice. you set FOR REAL.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom