Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Damn, that leather looks so cheap. I could have sworn it was plastic at first look.

EVI QUESTION:

whats the difference between the eastern fit and the western fit?

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by FlipMastaJay

Originally Posted by jcbacall

EVI QUESTION:

whats the difference between the eastern fit and the western fit?

thanks in advance

Eastern fit is for people with smaller nose bridges.
is there a way you can tell if the EVI's you have are eastern or western? maybe in the serial number?

Yes
On the serial #, if it ends in a W = Western, E = Eastern.
Should be on one of the arms of the glasses.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Yes
On the serial #, if it ends in a W = Western, E = Eastern.
Should be on one of the arms of the glasses.

thanks. is there a big difference between the two?

Originally Posted by PhatDominican

Got this while I was at the Gucci store last weekend.

26075z5.jpg

Sorry for the bad iphone pic
3XL Gucci.....I aint know they made that size
how does it fit?

Originally Posted by rare23

f901.jpg

i swear i use to think fab knew how to dress
All Fab ever did in terms of fashion is MATCH everything from the Rocawear/Akademiks era to the Throwback era to the current high end era,matching can be hit or miss thats why so many times he's a hit or miss dude.

laugh.gif
Pretty sure that's the Nike AF1 25th Anniversary belt from '07 that came with 2 Shoes for 3 G's
smh.gif
%$$! looks horrible, I'm pretty suremorningstar told Fab has a stylist (I could be wrong) but I seriously think dude dresses himself.
laugh.gif

All Fab ever did in terms of fashion is MATCH everything from the Rocawear/Akademiks era to the Throwback era to the current high end era, matching can be hit or miss thats why so many times he's a hit or miss dude.
in a nutshell..........

well said.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by rare23

f901.jpg

i swear i use to think fab knew how to dress
All Fab ever did in terms of fashion is MATCH everything from the Rocawear/Akademiks era to the Throwback era to the current high end era, matching can be hit or miss thats why so many times he's a hit or miss dude.
He was even up on the fake ups and bapes era.

Anyone else's Prada boutique off d'ordeurves and champagne/sparkling wine?
I went to our newly renovated store and they had a dude serving customers. I passed, but maybe I'll have some next week when my boy picks up his A-Cups.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Anyone else's Prada boutique off d'ordeurves and champagne/sparkling wine?
I went to our newly renovated store and they had a dude serving customers. I passed, but maybe I'll have some next week when my boy picks up his A-Cups.
don't know about prada because I never buy anything from the store. I buy A cups from department stores, but I know gucci and louis serveschampagne to customers they like. And during trunk shows louis serves moet and ordeurves

Back
Top Bottom