Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
i think those are the joints Jay Z is wearing in the new video...i only saw it quick but those reminded me of them...

^ They are and they are in fact garbage.. 0]
alien.gif
:x
sick.gif
A designer tag can't make up for piss poor execution.. looks like a bad Kenny Cole boot with Gucci Tags....
I feel hyperbeasts flocking to stores right now... :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
|I
tired.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

first of all can people stop tagging stock photos and claiming you have them...thats not no proof...and second this thread is pretty cool...I have black pradas and brown ferragamos (will take pics when I get home)...I love ferragamos but the prices are bananas...but I bet you im the only 19 yr old you'll ever see with them no lie
ok im a newbie to NT, but an OG to the kick game

Showin' some love for Bally...Here are my Bally beaters...These are more comfortable than the Prada cups IMO...

F/S or F/T DS Air Jordan Military IV's size 10.5 and 11...Looking for DS Grapes, DS Mars IV or Tour IV size 10.5 or 11...My email is LACEDEMUP@yahoo.com

Nice pick-up LaceDemUp. I like the color but its too pointy for my taste.

As for me, since my birthdays coming up, I decided to get myself an early birthday present.
48xpqwk.jpg

2qajkok.jpg

448lxj9.jpg

====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

^^^^SWEET! I like them both...Happy B'day!

F/S or F/T DS Air Jordan Military IV's size 10.5 and 11...Looking for DS Grapes, DS Mars IV or Tour IV size 10.5 or 11...My email is LACEDEMUP@yahoo.com

I have about 5 pairs of the prada cups, theyre nice and comfortable and 3 pairs of the gucci loafers,one being a driver, theyre decent, i just ordered these and will be getting them on monday

BAAALLLLLIIINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
SWEET! I like them both...Happy B'day!
MySpace

:wow:
eek.gif
smh.gif
Fiends spending like soundscans famz, so when you ask for 16s you know i pull out gramz, damn, the crack is back, ya boy package more O's than applejacks

^^ He got it before the Jay-Z hype though.
MySpace

recent pick-up:
4dmdjxw.jpg
:D
happy.gif

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Quote:
On another note, :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the dude with the 2 Pradas on his shoulder in a McDOnalds outfit on, get your priorities straight my guy.
....if we all just went by this we would be saving up for nothing because you need to live is food water and living structure and a pair of clothing ... everything else is not a necessity... also that leaves a pretty boring life ... So you be the penny pincher with the million dollars in the bank with nothing to show for it and when your dead lets just hope your kids dont make the same mistake... Moral of the story ... Pick up a hobby no matter what it is just as you do it make sure you have enough to pay for the necessities.
... .. . .. .. .. .. .. . . .. . . ..

Not shoe but some designer stuff I got as a birthday gift:
Ferragamo belt:

I was going to get this myself but someone got it as a gift for me as well:

MySpace

Nice gucci slip-ons guys
Feelin those
Wanted Size7-8:
tiffanys
Hawaiis
Jordans
PM ME IF YOU HAVE SOME FOR SALE​

Gucci's Fall Cruise Line:
NMN8393_mp.jpg
NMN8390_mp.jpg

NMN8381_mp.jpg
NMN8388_mp.jpg

NMN8387_mp.jpg
NMN8382_mp.jpg

NMN8383_mp.jpg
NMN8408_mp.jpg

NMN8384_mp.jpg
NMN8386_mp.jpg

NMN8389_mp.jpg
NMN8392_mp.jpg

NMN8392_ap.jpg
NM-0ZAF_mp.jpg

NMN8397_mp.jpg
NMN8398_mp.jpg

NMN8400_mp.jpg
NMN8395_mp.jpg

This is the only I like but the back kills it for me:
NMN8399_mp.jpg
MySpace

^^^I concur...but I will still get them! :tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
This is the only I like but the back kills it for me:
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

lol at the hurricane-inspired kick in the gucci cruise collection. i never get tired of the driving mocs, though. they're the hottest.
hail to the victors, baby.

^^^ Those are $385, typical Gucci shoes price. I also just found out that the back on those are "heel web" because you could fold them under your heel so it can be worn like a slipper/sandal in a way. Pretty good concept.

Nice LV's pinoy baller, the color is too bold for me though, but nice nonetheless.
MySpace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom