Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
look even more embossed than the stock pics
laugh.gif
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But RO/CL actually use good python/snakeskin, at least aesthetically speaking. Even Filling Pieces used premo skins on their trainers, and those were only 300. Even if Balenciaga is using premium snakeskin, the fact that a lot of us were debating whether it was embossed or authentic even after more detailed pics were posted just goes to show that they could've done a LOT better on materials for the price point. Would've preferred that they used FP's python. You generally buy snakeskin for the scaly look, and that translates very poorly in the Arena's. 
What are those? My god 
pimp.gif

Repped! Been looking for that color in a 12 for a minute. On a whim I got the grey pair and when I received them I was very happy with them. The material was amazing and the leather was butter soft. I've seen these with the patent leather around the toe, but wasn't feeling them. I really wanted black and not the red pair i seen on sale at ssense. On top of that they have me 15% more of for signing up. Thanks man :smokin

Yeah, great guys at Apt 9. I live around the corner, so i'm always stopping thru.

Can I get a legit check please! Thanks in advance!
sorry man these are definitely fake:

1. the lace covers should be more towards the center (i dont know how to describe it exactly, but the cover is bigger on the real pair,)

2. the velcro on the back of the strap should be of a very different shape

3. the strap should be bigger (can tell from the proportion of the velcro)

4. the insole should be white on white with all over embossed margiela logo (with only the numbers 17-23 on the first line, 22 is circled to indicate the men's and women's footwear collection, and maison martin margiela on the second line, finally paris on the third line, this whole logo is embossed repeatedly over the whole insole), and the insole should be glossy, but kinda creased up

5. the laces should be thicker

6. the toe cap should be smaller, should not go as far back as it shows in the pictures

7. the tongue should be more cushioned, especially at the front before the lace holes

thats just a few things i could see from your pictures, there should be more giveaways, the outsole should be the exactly the same as the real pair cause its just the same sole from Adidas Samba

Last edited:
Quick question, has anyone that resides in the United States ever registered and made an account on the Balmain on-line boutique site?

I've been trying to register in order to purchase something but I can't seem the find the country, even when I choose the "Use a different delivery address" option.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Quick question, has anyone that resides in the United States ever registered and made an account on the Balmain on-line boutique site?

I've been trying to register in order to purchase something but I can't seem the find the country, even when I choose the "Use a different delivery address"
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I've bought from them before. The country is Etats Unis, which is French for United States

^you guys like those more then the first ones? they're cool but I don't see many people paying full price for them

Thanks rfx, I think the pattern and details are better in person.  I was a little nervous after seeing all of the prior photos.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom