Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I wish this sort of sale is available up here...

Although I don't even know my sizing in Gucci footwear.

I shouldn't have slept and took advantage of the sale I'm usually not into High End Footwear, the MAIN joint I still want is those Black Gucci Chucks.

to add to my high end shoes would be these patent leather navy blue nevada bikes
574258feb67d084dc140777531e813cdd5ac29e.pjpg

rfx.... since it is leather, can't it be altered to be shorter in the length if the sleeves fit right?
smile.gif

it does look sorta long like covering the pockets in teh back too much anf the front.

Originally Posted by AAnthony10888

Just got these in yesterday from that Saks sale S Dizzel posted up.
pimp.gif

RFX45 I had put in the order for the 8.5 when I asked if they would fit me and you said to get a 7.5. I was dissapointed that I would have to return them when I got them in. Luckily, I tried them on and they fit me perfect
happy.gif

2csanph.jpg

ARGGHHHH! I NEED THOSE SO BADLY! I'm torn between those or the Louis Damier joints
mad.gif

RFX, the cordovan joint is new for this season. It's not like any other brown they've come out with. To be more accurate, cordovan in its original formis actually horsehide, and normally shell cordovan dress shoes has that maroon-!$* brown type of tint which is where they got that colorway's idea from.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by AAnthony10888

Just got these in yesterday from that Saks sale S Dizzel posted up.
pimp.gif

RFX45 I had put in the order for the 8.5 when I asked if they would fit me and you said to get a 7.5. I was dissapointed that I would have to return them when I got them in. Luckily, I tried them on and they fit me perfect
happy.gif

2csanph.jpg

ARGGHHHH! I NEED THOSE SO BADLY! I'm torn between those or the Louis Damier joints
mad.gif

hey peeps been a lurker from the uk for a while,thot id start contributing these kicks are crazy...missed it on the saks sale, didnt have my size andthey'r only for the us market

Does anybody know Gucci's return/exchange policy? I got some guccis from a friend but i need a bigger size, think they'll let me exchange it without areceipt?

Everyones getting nice pick-ups.

For those hwo wants the Bally high-tops, the white ones are on sale at shoes.com for $244.99 (very limited sizes). They are having a up to 60% off sale I guessfor those interested to look around the website. Here's some code too:

- Coupon Price : -$5 off $50 | Code : MAY50
- Coupon Price : -$20 off $100 | Code : MAY100

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^ Those are pretty nice. Real subtle and doesn't scream out LV. Nice pick-up.

appreciate it, yeah i like my high end stuff subtle... dont like all the OD embossing in terms of Gucci & LV.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Does anybody know Gucci's return/exchange policy? I got some guccis from a friend but i need a bigger size, think they'll let me exchange it without a receipt?
Here in Canada, no exchanges without a receipt and u only have 10 business days to do any exchanges or refunds.

GREAT pick ups by Air Murphy 23 and BenFranklinAve
pimp.gif

air murphy go with the LV damier joints (im assuming the chucks),

as hot as both shoes are i am seriously in love with the damier chucks and hope to get a pair from hong kong this summer

wana get a pair of sunglasses for summer, cant mae up my mind between red or black evidence, or the gold Lv alias PM aviators, which ones do you guys think rbetter?

Depends on your preference. Also how they look on your face.

I'm a lil biased and have always liked the Black evidence, but it depends if they are still available in your area.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^ Those are pretty nice. Real subtle and doesn't scream out LV. Nice pick-up.

appreciate it, yeah i like my high end stuff subtle... dont like all the OD embossing in terms of Gucci & LV.

Do you know if they come in other colors (preferably in black)???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom