Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These joints real nice and comfy
smokin.gif
could possibly size down 0.5 if I wanted real tight fit.
Glad you like them, I don't like how the tongue looks like that to be honest.

was about to order some of 14 areas but the lambskin looks different from mines from 2013..did the chang the material?? leather looks much more smoother..the hasps seems a bit off too?

Best to post some pictures mang.

But correct me if I'm wrong, but older models were a tad smoother.

Ill post some when i get home tonight...my black arena the toe box on mine from last season looks like they had cracks...... i was thinking about getting the gris...on the online pics they look a lot smother in the toe box....even looked at the black ones from this year and looks like that....im a size 39 btw

bought a pair of visvim the other day...however, it seems to be quite small (hurts my feet after awhile)

any ideas if i should just size up by 1 or .5 for my next purchase?

(wear us8 in jordans and got a 8 in visvim...thinking of getting a 9?) 

Would like to know this as well.

Ill post some when i get home tonight...my black arena the toe box on mine from last season looks like they had cracks...... i was thinking about getting the gris...on the online pics they look a lot smother in the toe box....even looked at the black ones from this year and looks like that....im a size 39 btw
You can check the 2014 gris I posted 08/11/2014 for your reference. They have cracks on the toebox as well but I dont think theyre visible on my photos.

HTH

New brand: Article n˚ (article number)

Not much info and I am not even sure it belongs in this thread because price is still unknown but they do use python/exotic skins on a old-school hi-top/huarache-esque silhouette.

Last edited:

Not much info and I am not even sure it belongs in this thread because price is still unknown but they do use python/exotic skins on a old-school hi-top/huarache-esque silhouette.
Price will be the deal breaker. They're not bad. 

Last edited:
Got these in from sole struck...sooo comfortable. I really like them just trying to think what all I can wear them with.

[thread="4540"]Quote:[/thread]

Price will be the deal breaker. They're not bad. 
The black pair in the 2nd pic is nice unless that's the inside of the 1st pic

Last edited:
Nice Visvim's ^ , Just got in a pair of Adidas x Raf Simons Response Trail's joints are brolic as hell
laugh.gif
ill post some flicks later

Swagnet, them angles are horrible.  It's like just put them on in a rush and click click click. :lol:
The tongue on those shoes look like you trying to pop it.
Thanks for the pics though.

Would like to know this as well.
been wanting to know for awhile now...seems like their is no point getting .5 up (usually shoe sizes going up by .5 dosnt make much of a difference
Today's wear...
hey bud, i usually wear size 8 in jordans and got myself a size 8 in visvim shaman (fits small though...hurts feet)

should i go up by .5 a size? or should i just go up to a 9? (from past experience with shoes - .5 dosnt seem to make much of a difference) 

help would be greatly appreciated! 

how about all the other visvim sneakers? .5 size up you think?

just a shame that the visvim store dosnt take any returns

What's the pair you got look like? I might be interested if you still have them and can't return them if they're size 8.

Last edited:
^I only see dk brown and brown in the fbt shaman jp. No light brown. Is it the brown you have?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom