Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying :lol:

Acting like he can't just take the same picture he uploaded to IG and post it here.

Better yet, you even made the page private Audi?

Come on, b :smh:

I made my page private because I thought that was standard protocol lol.

Im gonna take pics. Yea insole is all stamped clear diff from fakes.

You told me when all sizes were all sold out except for 43.

I can't have my feet exploding like luckyluciano's

lmao

i cant wait for my bred SLPs to come in this week.

im still pissed off about the jordan 1 retro, screw this new era

better leather on these anyways, im not payin resell on some damn jordans.

Last edited:
Post the MMM.

Agree on the retro 1s. Missed out on breds and royals and wasn't going to pay resale either.

Last edited:

Yo NT fam, need insight. Unrelated to shoes and clothes, but didn't want to make a thread. Aight so, pulling up to a red light, two lanes, I'm in the right. I see there's a tight spot to the left in between a stopped truck ahead and what I assumed was a car slowing down for the red light. Pull in quick and (like a huge ****) and stop an inch from the truck in front. Car behind didn't slow down in time and gave me a little hit (10-15 mph). My car shows like no signs of an accident aside from a scuff on my rear bumper. His front bumper was a little dented, otherwise fine, but he said his AC stopped. Exchanged name and numbers, no cops, drive away. As I'm nearly out of sight I look back and see his hazards come on and he pulls to the side. That's all I know from that.

Let's say his car is ****** for some reason. Who pays.

Yo NT fam, need insight. Unrelated to shoes and clothes, but didn't want to make a thread. Aight so, pulling up to a red light, two lanes, I'm in the right. I see there's a tight spot to the left in between a stopped truck ahead and what I assumed was a car slowing down for the red light. Pull in quick and (like a huge ****) and stop an inch from the truck in front. Car behind didn't slow down in time and gave me a little hit (10-15 mph). My car shows like no signs of an accident aside from a scuff on my rear bumper. His front bumper was a little dented, otherwise fine, but he said his AC stopped. Exchanged name and numbers, no cops, drive away. As I'm nearly out of sight I look back and see his hazards come on and he pulls to the side. That's all I know from that.

Let's say his car is ****** for some reason. Who pays.

he goof'd

no cops were involved

o well

You better hope he doesn't call the cops...lol

But he would end up paying. He was in the wrong.

Thanks to the homie tech2k13 tech2k13 , I was able to get an authentic pair of MMM black in a 42. $895 shipped, 2 day shipping with shop runner, $200 gc from NM, and to top it off, some $$ back!!!

They had that promo last night to 11:59pm est I believe, I bought the pony/calf hair or yeezus tour last night, couldn't pass on that deal

High end fam, what do you all use for shoe trees in your sneakers, if any? I know most people do not use them for sneakers, but I find a lot of my leather/suede pairs look much better when I keep some in. I spend a lot on my shoes but at the same time would prefer not to shell out $25-$35 a pop on wooden shoe trees if there are better options that would work well. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Last edited:
still can't believe everybody likes these now but i think imma wait till they bring the blue ones back out

just looking at them in a pic is like..............nah

its the on foot pics, street wear styles that had me like :smokin

these joints are gonna look great in 2015

now i just need some black air mags

High end fam, what do you all use for shoe trees in your sneakers, if any? I know most people do not use them for sneakers, but I find a lot of my leather/suede pairs look much better when I keep some in. I spend a lot on my shoes but at the same time would prefer not to shell out $25-$35 a pop on wooden shoe trees if there are better options that would work well. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

i use mine mainly to take out the moisture after a wear. i bought all mine from joseph a bank. they have a code for today only that will bring the price down to $8.50. this is the cheapest ive ever seen them.

http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Product_11001_10050_101593

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom