Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's not that many FP fans in the thread, but seeing as how we're talking about all red shoes, these release tomorrow. 

Anybody got on foot pics of these?

Trying to see how high they are

Last edited:
I don't know if I should cop red suede arenas or not!?!?! Anyone cop em? Just want to make sure the suede is worth it

I don't know if I should cop red suede arenas or not!?!?! Anyone cop em? Just want to make sure the suede is worth it
I have the navy suede arenas and they are fantastic bro. I would have got red if I didnt have suede red patrick mohrs already. Cop em bro!!!

Saint Laurent Lows I call these the Peanut Butters can't wrong with these. I prefer highs but hey sometimes gotta show some ankles yo haha

Browsing Barney's New York. Saw they have the Gris suede with black... Def coppin the red now.. But curious if the suedes will show more wear than the reg ones.. I wear them quite often and don't want them looking like crap after a few wears

Browsing Barney's New York. Saw they have the Gris suede with black... Def coppin the red now.. But curious if the suedes will show more wear than the reg ones.. I wear them quite often and don't want them looking like crap after a few wears
Good question Ive only wore the blue once. I also currently reside in Buffalo wear we got 7 feet of snow in two days. Not really anyway to wear these with the snow here so they will have to sit. Id be scared to wear them too much because they are suede but they are nice 

The time u wore them.. any noticeable creases .. i would asume the suede would rub against laces, and create crease lines around the toe.. i want to wear them and not feel like I can't even enjoy them cuz iam too paranoid. Lol

The time u wore them.. any noticeable creases .. i would asume the suede would rub against laces, and create crease lines around the toe.. i want to wear them and not feel like I can't even enjoy them cuz iam too paranoid. Lol
In all honesty no noticeable flaws after that one wear. I was in the gym at a college basketball game but I also would recommend you spraying them down first too. Suede protector of some sort. 

Last edited:
I walk normal.. And I love the comfort.. Lol no duck walk! But yes I'll prob pull the trigger. Anyone know who has other colors on sale?

I walk normal.. And I love the comfort.. Lol no duck walk! But yes I'll prob pull the trigger. Anyone know who has other colors on sale?
Me too lol. They are nice but new favorite shoes are Saint Laurents. Im thinking about selling the rest of jordans just to make sure I wear all my saint laurents. But I don't want to regret it. 

I don't think balenciagas ever go on sale honestly lol.

Haha I feel you. Gilt.com had some pleateds in blue for like 350. Sld out with a quickness.

I sold most of Jordan's and doubles of others. Just keeping all the heat.. All my yeezys, DBS , 2001s etc..

Haha I feel you. Gilt.com had some pleateds in blue for like 350. Sld out with a quickness.

I sold most of Jordan's and doubles of others. Just keeping all the heat.. All my yeezys, DBS , 2001s etc..
Geeesh that was so clutch I have the gilt app but never use it. 

You have heat I have no heat when it comes to jordans at all. Just some shoes I consider to be a good look. I wish I could find 2001 bred 1's and royal 1's tho so I can sell mines.

What sz shoe are you? 

Hoping i can get a deal on the blk red and blk white sl10's. Paid 500 for my blue pair straight from saint laurent SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom