Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you rather do? Spend $1500 on a CL or spend the $1500 on Porter SSENSE sales etc.. Was thinking Rick Owens runners, Valentino camo trainers, Lanvin classic burgundy suede with black patent toe. 

I just ordered the black and white SL 10h from Barneys New York in Boston earlier today. I doubt December 1st they go on sale but if so they will give me the price differential I was told. 

Last edited:
Hey guys quick question for you i've heard ssense is a canadian website the currency used on the site is US$ or CAN$ ? i'm asking to convert in euros cos im ordering from France

thanks for the help

why don't you try using your good friend Google and search currency conversion or they have apps on your phones these days and all :wink: pretty amazing right.. I know!!!

Last edited:
I think he's asking if the $ on the site is US dollar or Canadian dollar. Not actually asking for the conversion rate.

What would you rather do? Spend $1500 on a CL or spend the $1500 on Porter SSENSE sales etc.. Was thinking Rick Owens runners, Valentino camo trainers, Lanvin classic burgundy suede with black patent toe. 
Second option. Just copped me the runners. I was abotu to get the valentino rockstud sneakers but I don't know how they fit. Are they TTS?

Last edited:
I personally would wear a 45 in the Valentino.  I am a slightly large 12US.  I have to wear margiela in a 46 and I squeeze into arena 44's.  I would say they run slightly above TTS like 1/4 size.  Everyones foot is shaped differently though which plays a big part. 

I wear a size 40 in arenas and a 8.5 on most nikes, what size should I get it sl10 suede the new season one

I just spent an hour going through the Farfetch sale and everything I wanted was at or close to full retail.. Its funny how they show the lowest price from the retailers. Once you click into it, you may but probably won't find your size at that price. For example, I wanted a pair of Givenchy Hightops Thought I could pick them up for $464 but that was only for size 39 and 40.  My size 46 was at full retail..

Last edited:
The suede SL highs are on sale there. Pretty much the only SL sneaker i would buy at that sale. Some other good stuff there though.

Picked these up on the cheap for 170. Let's see how the materials are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom