Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I upset dudes. When I lean out I'm gonna be SLP down to the socks no worries. I'm good on shoes..
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

im waiting to see there S/S denim collection.. before i commit to that type of rampage..

DHL is hitting me with 102 dollarss worth of duty for my order of Margiela gats from SSENSE..:x .. I'm very tempted to cancel this order.. I've already spent 418 dollars on the shoes and shipping.. I probably could buy something else for 500 dollars

Get those other shoes I told you. You know you want them.

BTW never got hit with anything from ssense :pimp:

DHL is hitting me with 102 dollarss worth of duty for my order of Margiela gats from SSENSE..:x .. I'm very tempted to cancel this order.. I've already spent 418 dollars on the shoes and shipping.. I probably could buy something else for 500 dollars

Yeah I got hit with duties from DHL a couple weeks ago. I sent that package right back. Turns out after all of that, I didn't really like the item as much as I thought.

^ The SS collection is already on LVR, and it's basically a re-hash of FW14.
Yup! They went down hill quick! I think I liked their first two or three seasons. After that is pretty much meh. Clothes as well. Not enough washes in 17cm cut and too many in 15cm.

Last edited:

Yup! They went down hill quick! I think I liked their first two or three seasons. After that is pretty much meh. Clothes as well. Not enough washes in 17cm cut and too many in 15cm.
Still want a pair of zip knee joints, but cant pull the trigger at the price.

Might not be the right place to post these but I figured some may be interested in em

Last edited:
Can someone give me some insight on KVA sneaker sizing?

I have the MMM Future in a 42 and those fit great. Also, Balenziaga Arena in 40. What size would you recommend for KVA?

Can someone give me some insight on KVA sneaker sizing?

I have the MMM Future in a 42 and those fit great. Also, Balenziaga Arena in 40. What size would you recommend for KVA?

I have the multi laces one and they fit same or even a little bigger than Arenas. I'm 41 in Arenas and can fit in 40 for KVA

No crap its blatant........look dope for the price, quality too. Zippers silver not blacked out. No regrets. Back on topic

Really digging these
I agree with you bro. I think the fact people sometime feel like balmain makes the only bikers they were first and wont be last. Those are a great price and I think I may order them too. I like balmains don't get me wrong but there prices are justifiable at all to me. Im in no competition to be the "freshest." Dress for me and me only. Its cool if people like my style or don't. I wont lose sleep or gain it lol. I like those SL's too the brown ones are better colorway especially for those wear a sz 13 and can't get visvim. Im just not too happy about the price. The price of fashion so they say lol

Forget near replicas, they tryna go for the full-on replicas, lol.
Okay now I see what your saying geesh I take my last comment back lmaoooo this is crazy lmaooooooo. Maybe I shouldn't buy these jeans from here lol. How do people feel about representclo?

mean.gif

Not sure how I would feel supporting a site like that.

I know Balmain doesn't have a monopoly on biker jeans, but this site has a lot of blatant rip-offs.  I'm guessing most of the people that bought those cargo bikers are fronting on IG with the #balmain.

mean.gif

Not sure how I would feel supporting a site like that.

I know Balmain doesn't have a monopoly on biker jeans, but this site has a lot of blatant rip-offs.  I'm guessing most of the people that bought those cargo bikers are fronting on IG with the #balmain.
One more gem. 

I agree with you bro. I think the fact people sometime feel like balmain makes the only bikers they were first and wont be last. Those are a great price and I think I may order them too. I like balmains don't get me wrong but there prices are justifiable at all to me. Im in no competition to be the "freshest." Dress for me and me only. Its cool if people like my style or don't. I wont lose sleep or gain it lol. I like those SL's too the brown ones are better colorway especially for those wear a sz 13 and can't get visvim. Im just not too happy about the price. The price of fashion so they say lol
I want a pair of balmain and SLP jeans but the 34.5" inseam is too long. wish they carried 30"

Okay now I see what your saying geesh I take my last comment back lmaoooo this is crazy lmaooooooo. Maybe I shouldn't buy these jeans from here lol. How do people feel about representclo?
I found represent clothing decent. Customer service wasn't that bad. They shipped out the jeans pretty quickly, but didn't give me a tracking number. I emailed them and the next day provided me with one. Their wraith bikers are really thin, stretchy, and look like leggings (very constricting). I usually wear it when rocking futures. Its the only pair of jeans in my closet that seemed to work with em. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom