Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No diss but whats so special about those MMM boots from the military surplus? quality and craftsmanship? serious question
Answer's within the question. But really that's like asking why you'd buy anything when there's a cheaper alternative. Why a Rolex with you could get a Timex. Why APC instead of Hanes. You know why, breh. 

Answer's within the question. But really that's like asking why you'd buy anything when there's a cheaper alternative. Why a Rolex with you could get a Timex. Why APC instead of Hanes. You know why, breh. 

Relax. your comparisons make no sense to this one at hand and no I don't know why. It was a serious question because I was looking into purchasing those same MMMs and I know military surplus stuff is good quality too so I wanted to know differences. Dudes in here acting like questions cant be asked.

Relax. your comparisons make no sense to this one at hand and no I don't know why. It was a serious question because I was looking into purchasing those same MMMs and I know military surplus stuff is good quality too so I wanted to know differences. Dudes in here acting like questions cant be asked.
Whoops, guess it's true what they say, people will never read what you type in the way you intended it to be read. Didn't mean for any hostility to come across, the point I meant to convey was that MMM does indeed have material/production quality over the general military goods, although from what I hear Altama and McRae's production quality is pretty good as well. Mostly paying for better leather and brand name tbh. If neither of those things are important, you could just go for the standard boots. The comparisons I made just serve the purpose of saying that the regular goods are perfectly fine, many of them are produced well and function properly, but we opt to shell out more for quality and brand name, but mostly brand name. 

Gabe pretty much sums it up.
No diss but whats so special about those MMM boots from the military surplus? quality and craftsmanship? serious question

I never bought any army surplus stuff so I can't speak for their quality. I bought the MMM boots because they look nice to me and I like the brand, leather are really nice and they are surprisingly light weight.

When you buy luxury stuff, 99% of the time is not worth it and you don't need it, and 100% of the time there are cheaper alternatives.

Here is an example, one is from SLP cost $1850, the from Urban outfitter for less than $50, very similar style cotton jacket. There are no right or wrong to whatever jacket you pick if you know what I'm saying. its either you like it or you don't.

Whoops, guess it's true what they say, people will never read what you type in the way you intended it to be read. Didn't mean for any hostility to come across, the point I meant to convey was that MMM does indeed have material/production quality over the general military goods, although from what I hear Altama and McRae's production quality is pretty good as well. Mostly paying for better leather and brand name tbh. If neither of those things are important, you could just go for the standard boots. The comparisons I made just serve the purpose of saying that the regular goods are perfectly fine, many of them are produced well and function properly, but we opt to shell out more for quality and brand name, but mostly brand name. 

My bad :lol:. Def took that in the wrong way it was intended. No hostility and glad yall broke down the quality and differences. I know these MMM boots gotta feel more comfortable as well. Thanks a lot guys and im gonna purchase them. Hopefully they are still up for sale on the Eboutique

Selling my Balenciaga Arenas Extra Blanc size 39. I'm looking to buy some white CP Achilles low now. Would someone please help me with sizing and the best place to purchase?

I wear a 39 in Balenciaga (pleated is perfect fit; arenas a tad big). I wear a 40 in SLP SL10H (tad big but good fit overall). Since these are lows I want a really good, snug fit. Similar to how my pleateds are.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Selling my Balenciaga Arenas Extra Blanc size 39. I'm looking to buy some white CP Achilles low now. Would someone please help me with sizing and the best place to purchase?

I wear a 39 in Balenciaga (pleated is perfect fit; arenas a tad big). I wear a 40 in SLP SL10H (tad big but good fit overall). Since these are lows I want a really good, snug fit. Similar to how my pleateds are.

Thanks in advance.
I wear a 42 in arenas. 43 in common projects and SLP.

^Thanks I just ordered a 40 from Mr P so hopefully they fit alright (and I get $400 for the arenas lol).

Side note how'd you get 30% off JE?!

hey,

would anyone happen to have a ds pair of Rick Owens X Adidas First series in a US 8.5-US 9 Black/Black or Black/White for sale? Also a pair of black/white tech runners in a US 8.5?

Thanks

Kev those boots are fire.

I got some CL Spikes coming this week.

When those tan with gum bottom arenas come out?

Last edited:
i didn't say they weren't kind. they are always helpful to me and my wife but I'm saying anything thats new coming out disappears real fast

Get on the new arrival email this. It's let's you know what's coming in and you can get in on it early.

I got this, this morning

Let's you know when things are coming in. All ya gotta do is place order with SA. Easy.

Question for y'all: what socks do you prefer to wear with your baller sneakers? Looking for some nice cheap(ish) black socks, not too thick, but quality to wear with my ricks, margielas, etc. what do you guys rock? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom