Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date is fine, others simply use the day/month/year format. As for the shoes, can't comment if it's real or not.

Damn, Just saw this... They got fake receipts now!? (the date says 05/01/2015)
they had fake receipts for a while now in China, and I would be surprised if you can find those at any Balenciaga store right now (since the date says Jan 5), not to mention its from a store that doesn't even exist lol if you check balenciaga.com you can see the NY stores are all located on Mercer and that seems to align with what people are saying on Yelp as well:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/balenciaga-new-york

and you can always call up any store in the states to check the locations i believe

Last edited:

For today.

Neiman employee told me that you can have the red & grey Gradient Arena's ordered right now to the store if anyone is looking for them!

Has anyone dealt with http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ before?

I ordered those white CP up there from them yesterday. They process weekend orders on Monday like most places and state that for orders to the USA the estimated transit time after dispatch is 2-3 days. Seemed alright considering the prices on line are ALL-INCLUSIVE which means that are exempt from VAT (Value Added Tax), and include shipping and import fees. The CP were $468 which seemed a little high to me since most Achilles low I've seen (even pairs on their website) go for around $400. But whatever, I chalked it up the ALL-INCLUSIVE pricing. Then they send me this email this morning:

Your order is being processed.

Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, your package will be shipped within 6-8 working days from the date of purchase.

We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

So I emailed customer service telling them it was my first time ordering and I was not happy with the service so far. Asked if they could bump my order to immediate dispatch or refund some of the shipping expenses. 6-8 day delay seems unreasonable to me.

Has anyone dealt with http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ before?

I ordered those white CP up there from them yesterday. They process weekend orders on Monday like most places and state that for orders to the USA the estimated transit time after dispatch is 2-3 days. Seemed alright considering the prices on line are ALL-INCLUSIVE which means that are exempt from VAT (Value Added Tax), and include shipping and import fees. The CP were $468 which seemed a little high to me since most Achilles low I've seen (even pairs on their website) go for around $400. But whatever, I chalked it up the ALL-INCLUSIVE pricing. Then they send me this email this morning:
So I emailed customer service telling them it was my first time ordering and I was not happy with the service so far. Asked if they could bump my order to immediate dispatch or refund some of the shipping expenses. 6-8 day delay seems unreasonable to me.

It's acrruate. I ordered a pair of slp jeans on the 25th. They shipped them today. Prepare for a week delay or so.

Can rouge braise arenas still be purchased in store? Or did I miss that train a long time ago?

How much are they going for?

^^^ last time I went to the balenciaga store they only had the red suede and rogue grenat. this was about 2 months ago

For today.

Neiman employee told me that you can have the red & grey Gradient Arena's ordered right now to the store if anyone is looking for them!
damn, I ordered the lows via telephone last night...wish I ordered the mids after seeing this picture >.<

Just curious to those that paid resell on the Red Poppy Christian Louboutin Spikes how much did you pay? Just trying to get a gauge on how much I should be looking to pay. The lowest price I've seen them sell for on eBay was $1830 and the highest was $2200. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom