Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was on ebay and came across these
laugh.gif
, it kinda bothers me the way how SOME of the rappers today are influencing the culture with high end taste, especiallycause some of them do it OD and make it too hood instead of wearing it with class, but what i found funny was that i believe the IIIs are actually authentic,and someone just wasted some gucci material on the shoes

6f97_1.JPG

115889459_cfb80ecf1214270409.jpg

I expect to see this post going tonight w/ all the stuff from the BET Awards. Is Usher wearing those Patent YSL's?

No new pick-ups lately. Is everyone waiting for the Damier Graphite collection?
laugh.gif

Anywho, I got a couple of pick-ups, some are probably not for most NTers but I'll post them anyways. I think I bought too much within a 3 day periodthough, and I am still waiting for a pair of boots.

Here's a couple of belts I bought, Paul Smith leather belt and Prada canvas buckles belt.
286z9ma.jpg

A close up.
azdu7t.jpg

First up, Paul Smith Ricard boots in brown. (I love these boots)
2z9ihxx.jpg

Now it is next to the black ones I got last time around.
30hqw54.jpg

Next up, Paul Smith Cage, off white. Perfect for summer.
2cbrkj.jpg

Third shoe, Paul Smith Apache, off white. It looks much better when worn. Another perfect shoe for the summer, so light and comfortable.
1z2k4mr.jpg

Last but not the least, the Ferragamo Runway. Patent leather toe, suede mid-part and lizard skin uppers. I have been looking for these shoes for a while andfinally got them.
2uy6hj8.jpg

24dfqx2.jpg

Sorry for all the pics.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif

You best believe it, lol!
But those Ferragamo's are pretty sweet, easily look like something I'd wear.

Prada belt is nice too.

Great Pickups

aren't the Ferragamo Runways just lizard print? That's what I was told anyway and it kept me from ordering them. If it is actual lizard, I'll haveto reconsider. I have a thing for exotics

Originally Posted by 5tan

laugh.gif

i'm prob gonna cave and grab them brown/brown damier chucks this weekend
ohwell.gif
they are exactly what i asked for...i hated the brown damier with lime greenand tan soles...also eying some guccis before the holiday weekend

Black Damier Chucks need to hurry up and release, im getting tempted to cop something else with the money i put aside for them.

The Brown joints are butter but i don't rock brown.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
they are exactly what i asked for...i hated the brown damier with lime green and tan soles...also eying some guccis before the holiday weekend
I'll play the devil's advocate, with that said... go ahead and buy them. They are nice and would provide an alternative to other shoes and atemporarily quench for your thirst while we wait for the graphite collection.
happy.gif

Black Damier Chucks need to hurry up and release, im getting tempted to cop something else with the money i put aside for them.

Time to switch it up a bit, brwon shoes are more versatile than black shoes. I say pull the trigger and get a head start for the summer.
happy.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
they are exactly what i asked for...i hated the brown damier with lime green and tan soles...also eying some guccis before the holiday weekend
I'll play the devil's advocate, with that said... go ahead and buy them. They are nice and would provide an alternative to other shoes and a temporarily quench for your thirst while we wait for the graphite collection.
happy.gif

Time to switch it up a bit, brwon shoes are more versatile than black shoes. I say pull the trigger and get a head start for the summer.
happy.gif

I would have to buy a whole new wardrobe because i literally don't own anything brown, only some brown dress shoes. Im a dark skinned dude... brownain't my color
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
I'll play the devil's advocate, with that said... go ahead and buy them. They are nice and would provide an alternative to other shoes and a temporarily quench for your thirst while we wait for the graphite collection.
happy.gif

happy.gif

I would have to buy a whole new wardrobe because i literally don't own anything brown, only some brown dress shoes. Im a dark skinned dude... brown ain't my color
laugh.gif

You don't have to wear brown shirts with brown shoes, just brown belts. Seriously, brown matches with almost any color, I find it tacky to matchyour shirt, button-down, jacket, etc... with your shoes. I only match my belt with my shoes and that is it.

I'm about ready to pull the trigger on the hi top brown/brown damier chucks but I haven't seen them worn before.
Can anybody that owns a pair post a pic of them with jeans. I'm just curious as to how the hi's upper and tongue
works with jeans, do you tuck the jeans behind the tongue or just wear em over the whole shoe or what?

Also, Sick pick ups RFX! and those black leather YSL's are clean as hell I just think my feet would look mad long in them

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
yea i'll prob pull the trigger soon

YoungJordan23.. Those are my favorite Guccis.. They are so COMFORTABLE... I don't know why people sleep on those

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I expect to see this post going tonight w/ all the stuff from the BET Awards. Is Usher wearing those Patent YSL's?

He was wearing the black Ato Matsumoto's.

4qixde.jpg

Originally Posted by S Dizzel

YoungJordan23.. Those are my favorite Guccis.. They are so COMFORTABLE... I don't know why people sleep on those

yea I got the browns ones. I mad I missed out on the whites during the sale.
sick.gif

Word, I'm honestly contemplating the brown/brown hi's. That's exactly the colour way I want, had they originally released those, I probably wouldhave bought them.
But I wanna see the graphite low's in person before I decide, cause I'd hate it if I copped the Hi's and the GLows were extraordinary.

Not buying stuff makes me feel left out when I peep the thread, lol.

But I'll just blow it all on one big purchase come august.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom