Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen the black denim effect Arena highs for purchase online?

The all black lace holders and dubraes look a lot better than the silver hardware on the regular blacks.

More angles of the Yeezy 3s off IG

@airmaxes you used to post lookbooks or listings of high-end shoes you sell in your store, any more links to those?

Those new SLP mocs up there look nice.

Depending on how denim sits on them, those could potentially be a better look than the initial SL18/h fringed sneakers.
Need more pictures.

Speaking of the fringed hi's, surprised I haven't seen many post in here. I bought the tans on release, waiting for the blacks to hit sale since they aren't selling out really.

Recently picked up the navy/black denim effect Arenas and navy/black Lanvin Hi's.

Those Prads doe slook very X-esque but I could also see it as a America Cups Chukka version.

And to be fair, Prada is actually one of the brands trying and being more riskier with these designs.

Not all are home runs and most of you may not like the end result but you have to give credit to them for trying and being a bit more risky while others simply rehash the same designs season after season or just copies other brands staples. I mean just the amount of mid sole molds they have to create is impressive considering most brands just use the whored out margom soles or Lanvin, Margiela, Rick, etc.. pretty much use the same sole thoughout their entire sneaker line.

_9831031.jpg

_10182563.jpg

Hell even putting the air max midsole on wingtips is somewhat creative and I do think it works.

Also made creepers ans espadrille on wingtips popular and these things were selling out.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw them too. Not liking them at all from what I've seen.

His performance outfit didn't help the case.

Probably not most people's cup of tea but these are definitely one of my favorite Balenciaga from SS15. Took this pic @ Nordstrom Downtown Seattle today.

Probably not most people's cup of tea but these are definitely one of my favorite Balenciaga from SS15. Took this pic @ Nordstrom Downtown Seattle today.

I like those, have you seen the red pair in person? I keep hearing they look more orange

I just don't understand why they have to keep teasing with the pleat-like designs. The holographic pairs, these ones as well. Also the plaid-cut pleats in the terrible colours. If they're gonna skirt around with the pleated design, why not just retro them. 
mean.gif

2potroast3 2potroast3 yeah saw it today too it was right next to it at Nordstrom. Definitely has a slight orange tint to it, though I would still classify it as red for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom