Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought those SL01H the day they came out. Still one of my favorites. They do get dusty. I always hit them with a damp rag and they look mint again. IMO they are a must have.

This thread is wonderful. But hot diggity damn does my bank account hate all of you. Thanks for the heads up on those Qasas RFX.

Last edited:
Heads up, Saks.com got some of their Y3s in and the Primeknit Qasa Hi's are going for $295, that's $105 less than retail. Might be a mistake so take advantage now before they catch it. They do call it Yohji Boost though but Primeknit Qasa Highs are the one showing so be weary of that. They might send the old Yohji boosts instead.

I did chat with customer service and they guarranteed I should get what was pictured and if not they'll take the return for free no questions asked.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...&sid=71423674278545&Ntt=y-3&N=0&bmUID=kJVvD6V

Pick rush shipping option then put VALRUSH coupon to make it free. You can use ebates and get 4% cashback too.

placed an order. lets see what shows up

Heads up, Saks.com got some of their Y3s in and the Primeknit Qasa Hi's are going for $295, that's $105 less than retail. Might be a mistake so take advantage now before they catch it. They do call it Yohji Boost though but Primeknit Qasa Highs are the one showing so be weary of that. They might send the old Yohji boosts instead.

I did chat with customer service and they guarranteed I should get what was pictured and if not they'll take the return for free no questions asked.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...&sid=71423674278545&Ntt=y-3&N=0&bmUID=kJVvD6V

Pick rush shipping option then put VALRUSH coupon to make it free. You can use ebates and get 4% cashback too.

placed an order. lets see what shows up

Barring any problems, delays or cancellations, mine should here on Friday. Went ahead and grabbed a pair of Qasa Primeknit lows too.

I spoke to a customer service agent through chat and explained the differences and even linked them to the Y3 website but she still guaranteed I would get the pair in the pics.

I got a transcript of that chat so if they do send the wrong one, maybe I can talk them to pricing the other black and white Qasa hi's for that price.

Just gon' have to wait and see now.

*crosses fingers*

Last edited:
Barring any problems, delays or cancellations, mine should here on Friday. Went ahead and grabbed a pair of Qasa Primeknit lows too.

I spoke to a customer service agent through chat and explained the differences and even linked them to the Y3 website but she still guaranteed I would get the pair in the pics.

I got a transcript of that chat so if they do send the wrong one, maybe I can talk them to pricing the other black and white Qasa hi's for that price.

Just gon' have to wait and see now.

*crosses fingers*

i googled the UPC code they had and came up with these:

only time will tell i suppose

Mine are coming in Friday too. It will either be a happy day, or a day that I need to make an extra trip to UPS.

S/o to the man that posted the link DeLerdo

They legit. They actually have a store out there.

I placed an order for the Qasa's from the Saks link too.

Thanks RFX45 for the heads up.

I'm not typically a fan of the Futures but that black pair is looking good

All black futures had the most attention out of any high end kicks I ever wore.

I might do those crackle ones but I'm feeling the slps with fringes a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom