Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Cliff Paul have a KVA sweater on in that commercial 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Definitely not my speed but I have a buddy inquiring on Kris Van Assche.

Anyone have any input that I can kick back to him?
just realized these are ultra boosts, not pure boosts, the only info i found was on the designer's facebook page, and looks like they have more colors..not liking most of them except maybe the color on the bottom right, which seems to be just a simple white/silver one, need more pictures to decide tho

https://www.facebook.com/krisvanasschepage?fref=nf 

Last edited:
did the high top white Rick Owens springblades sell fast? only seen em on a handful of sites, unless spots haven't got them in yet

Last edited:
Nothing new but new for me.
I know I talked about their comfort but the blacks are just sleek.

I have a question about the fit for Arenas I'm a size 11 Barneys says size down and Mr. Porter says true to size. What size should I actually get? Will the 11/44 be fine?

hoosier bad boy 11 hoosier bad boy 11 Yeah, I think the consensus is that you should size down one from your typical size. However, everyone is a bit different, my feet tend to be on the wider side. I sized down one but I have to wear thinner socks in order for them to feel comfortable.

retro707 retro707 You going after that $1k+ pair on eBay?

I picked up a pair of yeezys on saturday.  They had a good system for pick up, the app made it hassle free.  Walking outside champs in harlem with the 15-20 guys standing right outside the door for no reason did make me feel a little uneasy though. 
Your not the only one that felt uneasy picking up the pair. Drove to the city by TimesSquare Champs from Queens and paid toll/parking early in the AM, knowing trains are bad on weekends, I wanted to avoid all the salty people that may want to jump people for a pair.  

I have a question about the fit for Arenas I'm a size 11 Barneys says size down and Mr. Porter says true to size. What size should I actually get? Will the 11/44 be fine?

I wear 10.5 and 11 in everything. I wear 43 arena. 44 would be more like 11.5/12. Hope this helps.

hoosier bad boy 11 hoosier bad boy 11 Yeah, I think the consensus is that you should size down one from your typical size. However, everyone is a bit different, my feet tend to be on the wider side. I sized down one but I have to wear thinner socks in order for them to feel comfortable.

retro707 retro707 You going after that $1k+ pair on eBay?

Thanks guys I appreciate the help repped.

Thanks! True to size on these guys?

Size down one size from your true size. Some say one size down, some say TTS. One size down worked for me.

Link to the red, black and white perforated highs on Balenciaga's main site.

I have also seen a Grey color way online:

And I saw a violet color way or maybe it was a dark blue in person, I'm not sure which, I can't remember the exact shade, I have not seen them anywhere else though.

23soles 23soles I'm happy it helped you, rep-returned. :smile:

A lot of people don't like the perforated highs, but if you feel in hand or tried them on in person I'm sure your mind would be swayed, very nice shoe for those that missed out on the pleateds or whose pairs are now beat.

Now all I have to do is keep faith, with all these colors releasing that there will be a mint color way haha wishful thinking maybe.
Would love a low version of these to release also.

Last edited:
I think I remember most here not sizing down on the cotes, I know most size down one on Arenas but I don't recall it on those. Wait for more opinions/suggestions before placing an order.

Yeah, I missed the pleateds back when they were releasing. If we see mint and violet color ways, that would be nice! I doubt it though.

I've seen the white pair in person and while they lack the depth and texture of the pleateds, it's certainly the next best alternative! They didn't have a 44 or 45 so I wasn't able to try for sizing.

Thanks rfx45 rfx45 , if mrporter does free shipping/returns I may just buy both and send the other back to be sure.

I need to stay out of this thread

I definitely wish I sized down on my Pleateds (copped a 43)

42 in Arenas, 43 in SLP SL01's, and 10/10.5 in Nike & Jordan for reference

Thanks, my man... I'm a 44 in my SL01's so a 43 in "pleateds" I presume.

Appreciate you guys' help

I think I remember most here not sizing down on the cotes, I know most size down one on Arenas but I don't recall it on those. Wait for more opinions/suggestions before placing an order.
I know a few NT'ers and I go down 1down/2down for the Cotes/Arena respectively. Depends on how you like the fit of course. I wear all my shoes snug. 

Gotcha, I just remember the discussion a while back where the Arenas fit bigger than the cotes/pleateds and most only sizing down one on the Arenas.

I'm a 41 in Arenas and 42 on my cotes though I admit a bit big but sizing down one whole size would have been too small. 41.5 would have been perfect but then again my pair was one of the older ones, before the pleateds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom