Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on these fellas ?? How's the quality? What's a good price for near new condition ? Many thanks
Adam

I am a big fan of KVA. They run really big, like arena big with a taller and wider toe box. So size down or you will be swimming. They are worth about 350$ in NDS condition.

I am a big fan of KVA. They run really big, like arena big with a taller and wider toe box. So size down or you will be swimming. They are worth about 350$ in NDS condition.
thanks that helps a lot - the offer i negotiated is for 375 shipped in almost new condition.  I wear an 8.5 us , 40 SLP ,  the KVA are a 40 so i think that should be good

I know this gets asked but need a quick reply - about to purchase some Visvim FBTs...im typically an 11 in Nikes/Jays sometimes 10.5 in Roshe and other runners and 10 in Y3 (I like more shoes more snug) will I be ok with a US10 in FBTs or stick with 10.5?

i live in CT

NEVER, like seriously......i always dressed different for my state................we dont even have high end department stores....thats what boston, long island, ny is for

i was in NYC again last week i saw rick ownens, raf, arenas, SLP 10hs all day..........even slp kicks on females,

story i told a while back but when i wore the MMM futures to a local mall in my area i literally had looks like i was from a different world
lol.. im from richmond VA.. people look at me like i have a 3rd eye lots of times... mostly guys.. chicks seem to dig it,  so it all good... 

when you are in the gallery click the photo, and at the top right click the red color post number "(from post #22876878)" it will take you to the page

Last edited:
just browsing the thread and saw this.  this is/was a scam.  I know this cus this dude straight up jacked my pics AND item description from ebay.  scamming going to new lows these days.  whoever bought these off grailed is gettin screwed.  FYI if anyone is actually interested in these feel free to make an offer.  here is my actual ebay post - http://www.ebay.com/itm/281623238916?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

just browsing the thread and saw this.  this is/was a scam.  I know this cus this dude straight up jacked my pics AND item description from ebay.  scamming going to new lows these days.  whoever bought these off grailed is gettin screwed.  FYI if anyone is actually interested in these feel free to make an offer.  here is my actual ebay post - http://www.ebay.com/itm/281623238916?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
lol sent you an offer for these before i bought the other pair of 41 on ebay a couple days ago....

lol sent you an offer for these before i bought the other pair of 41 on ebay a couple days ago....
haha its all good man, at least you didnt buy the pair off grailed
laugh.gif
. I had a buyer lined up for $800 so was kinda just ignoring all other messages/offers but he backed out last minute so now theyre back on the market. enjoy your pair. 

so i remember awhile back we were all speaking about tom ford releasing some sneakers

did anyone ever manage to get a pair of tom ford sneakers? if so - what are they like? better to go for the velvet version or the leather version? 

When I visited Hong Kong a lot of people had designer shoes on they love their Guiseppe's there

RFX im surprised thats a rare occurence....arent you from LA?

I am and to some extent I did expected to see more but I just don't. Nikes, Jordans, Vand, Chucks and more recently more and more Adidas are more common.

I think the price and small production still hinders it from being all over the place and as you guys mentioned before, many also just wears them to events, parties, clubs, etc... I wear mine anywhere and everywhere.

I rarely see fakes and bootleg versions either, I am not even sure I've seen a single one in person being rocked by someone? I do see plenty of fake Jordans though.

I also think that the its a much smaller community than we think, I know very few people willing to spend 500-1000 on a pair of sneakers, the overwhelming majority of people think that is completely insane and a poor way of spending money, while for us it is standard. Like you guys mentioned there are also people that save item for special events etc which I don't believe in. A sneaker is just a sneaker and I will wear them to go grocery shopping and to get a haircut but to each his own.

I am and to some extent I did expected to see more but I just don't. Nikes, Jordans, Vand, Chucks and more recently more and more Adidas are more common.

I think the price and small production still hinders it from being all over the place and as you guys mentioned before, many also just wears them to events, parties, clubs, etc... I wear mine anywhere and everywhere.

I rarely see fakes and bootleg versions either, I am not even sure I've seen a single one in person being rocked by someone? I do see plenty of fake Jordans though.

I also think that the its a much smaller community than we think, I know very few people willing to spend 500-1000 on a pair of sneakers, the overwhelming majority of people think that is completely insane and a poor way of spending money, while for us it is standard. Like you guys mentioned there are also people that save item for special events etc which I don't believe in. A sneaker is just a sneaker and I will wear them to go grocery shopping and to get a haircut but to each his own.
I blame you for all of my purchases...

Your wife blames me for yours though :\ :lol:

Location also plays a part. LA is vastly different from NY for example. We are more spread out in LA, we drive everywhere here. While I've never been to NY (got to visit soon) I've always seen it as a more close knit city where most walk and interact with each other. You just take taxis and subway to get from one place to the other, traffic is within the city getting stuck in intersections but still within the city. In LA, everything is all over the place, you got to drive from one place to the other and you get stuck in traffic on the freeway for miles and miles, you are somewhat disconnected to the city.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom