Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest pick up. very satisfied.

Hey my dudes. Am I crazy for diggin these? I was never a huge spikes fan, but the skateboarder in me got suckered in by those white soles.

Sold the Violets, and I'm about to spend another $300 on top of those proceeds to get em.

those are sweet man go for it :smokin

um...these look off........

are these rantinos model with the slimmer sole verse rantus maybe

They are the Bip Bip for SS15

Edit: I copped the Rantinos when it released FW14, it's literally the same as the Rantus, except the sole is thinner, so I think that makes it more comfortable? Idk, I've never tried on/owned the Rantus.

So I guess the Bip Bip tried to accomplish the same thing. They took the Louis and made the sole thinner, and the front kind of curves up (idk the correct terminology for it). And I think they made it more flexible so it's a little easier to walk in. Gonna crease bad. But they're cool I like them. You saying something looks off about it makes me question my purchase though--since it is a new style--last thing is getting looks from people thinking they're fake -.-

What do ya'll think about it?

Last edited:
Damn babycats been chilling on my hit list for a while, waiting for some kind of discount/eBay steal because I know they're not worth retail at all.

I've seen the red babycats and the skulladas for decent prices but looks like these aren't dropping much.
SLP skates are def not worth retail.  I had a pair of Pinaskulladas size 45 couple months back, too bad they would have worked perfect for you.. I think I wore them twice, too small for me so I sold them. 

They are the Bip Bip for SS15

Edit: I copped the Rantinos when it released FW14, it's literally the same as the Rantus, except the sole is thinner, so I think that makes it more comfortable? Idk, I've never tried on/owned the Rantus.

So I guess the Bip Bip tried to accomplish the same thing. They took the Louis and made the sole thinner, and the front kind of curves up (idk the correct terminology for it). And I think they made it more flexible so it's a little easier to walk in. Gonna crease bad. But they're cool I like them. You saying something looks off about it makes me question my purchase though--since it is a new style--last thing is getting looks from people thinking they're fake -.-

What do ya'll think about it?

nah i get everything you explained,why i edited myself

just diff sole

SLP skates are def not worth retail.  I had a pair of Pinaskulladas size 45 couple months back, too bad they would have worked perfect for you.. I think I wore them twice, too small for me so I sold them. 

o yea slp skates i was told to size up .5 also

i know they arent worth retail, why i have not purchased....even 100 cheaper id prob bite the bullet but nah

Last edited:
Yeah, I like those a lot! I love mine but if those were out when I grabbed mine, that would have been a tough decision.

Yeah, I like those a lot! I love mine but if those were out when I grabbed mine, that would have been a tough decision.
Damn man those are fresh as hell. I was trying to decide between that exact pair and the spikes but they were all sold out on the CL site of those.

Last edited:
Appreciate it, my man.

Yeah, seems that damn near everything is sold out online. I originally wanted the all blacks but got tired of waiting on the restock, randomly checked and saw an 11.5 in these and ran with it.

Hey my dudes. Am I crazy for diggin these? I was never a huge spikes fan, but the skateboarder in me got suckered in by those
white soles.

Sold the Violets, and I'm about to spend another $300 on top of those proceeds to get em.

Only thing I hate is white outsole, they get dirty so easily I like black outsole everything !

Appreciate it, my man.

Yeah, seems that damn near everything is sold out online. I originally wanted the all blacks but got tired of waiting on the restock, randomly checked and saw an 11.5 in these and ran with it.
I honestly think you made the right choice man. Those are dope. Watch... knowing my luck, I'll be dropping by the Hollywood store and they'll have a full size run.

No I made a mistake. if the pic is SL , my bad. The BV Chelsea available for pre order
No worries, just giving you a hard time for lols. But yeah, I think the consensus formed about the BV Chelsea's is to wait for more pics. Seems the previews that the SA's in the store had look slightly different from the previous Buffalo boots. 

No worries, just giving you a hard time for lols. But yeah, I think the consensus formed about the BV Chelsea's is to wait for more pics. Seems the previews that the SA's in the store had look slightly different from the previous Buffalo boots. 

Are these boots really the ish or just super hyped because Kanye wears em ? Because the sales people at multiple stores all said the pre sale order is growing rapidly a lot of people trying to get these

Are these boots really the ish or just super hyped because Kanye wears em ? Because the sales people at multiple stores all said the pre sale order is growing rapidly a lot of people trying to get these
If they're anything like the past season boots, the quality is real nice. It definitely is a lot of Kanye hype (considering they based one of the new colours off of Kanye's custom BV's), but I think Chelsea's in general are trending rn, so. As long as they didn't change anything, should be piff. 

If they're anything like the past season boots, the quality is real nice. It definitely is a lot of Kanye hype (considering they based one of the new colours off of Kanye's custom BV's), but I think Chelsea's in general are trending rn, so. As long as they didn't change anything, should be piff. 

From what I gather BV is hand made hand stitched high quality everything. Feeling some of there other shoes and bags seems to be a legit brand

Only thing I hate is white outsole, they get dirty so easily I like black outsole everything !

I'm weird like that also......or solid color

Prob why I never wear my sl10h at least my bred aj1 has white midsole with colored bottom

Wish the sl18hs were all solid too.......its the sole that throws me off

But then if a shoe is white based with white sole I'm OK with it.

Last edited:
I actually hate black midsoles lol. I far prefer colored uppers (or white) with a white midsole. That is essentially what made me pass on SL01's in black.

Different strokes :lol:

I actually hate black midsoles lol. I far prefer colored uppers (or white) with a white midsole. That is essentially what made me pass on SL01's in black.

Different strokes
laugh.gif
Atta boy! I knew you'd be on my side. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom