Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grabbed SLP Santiags the other day.

Need.

Last edited:
air murphy 23 air murphy 23 Those santiag look awesome. Did you size up for them? I tried on a pair in my size and they were extremely tight. Kinda felt like the shoe pushed my feet forward when standing. They are def on my list but I'm going to need to size up for them.

Does anyone know when those suede SL Chelsea pictured above are coming out?

Yeah, I ended up going up .5 size, but I've heard sizing is all over the place(especially between leather and suede). Ordered them online and had to either go up or down .5, really glad I went up. When I walked I could feel my heel raising just a little bit, so I took an old Nike insole, cut it in half, and put the heel side in just to have a little extra insole in the heel; They feel perfect now, hands down the most comfortable SLP boots I own.

FLYKNITLVR - If you're on the fence, I highly recommend them. The shape is awesome, they're on par with the Wyatt boots for me.

agreed

other day i walked probably a total of 3-4 miles in nyc

nothing luxury had on some am, wouldnt mind a nice pair of lux runners with actual comfort

ozweegos dont move me

if i didnt know a damn thing about fashion, ozweegos could pass for payless imo
thats exactly how I felt about them for the longest time. They remind me of like cheap Payless running shoes lol. But I will say last seasons colorways made them tolerable

Be careful there are tons of scammers on there
thanks for the heads up - i used paypal to pay via the site so im not worried.  Anytime ive ever had a problem using paypal its been an easy process to get my money back.  In fact the last issue i had was with a pair of Violet Pleateds,   dude had some nice looking pics up,  showing an OG box,  all nice...ok no problem , paid via paypalll direct to get the best pricing...sure enough,  received and it was doodoo.   Considerably worse condition than pictured, no box and the best part - dude took the insoles out.  If thats not grimy i dunno what is.   Anyway - filed a dispute and explained....provided a return track number and it was done.  Money back.  So hopefully nobody on grailed is acting funny cuz i really dont like when my hard earned money is tied up like that for a few days.

Picked these up for my girl since finding my size seems to be impossible lately.

Any leads on these or the black 02h's in a 44-45, let me know.

List is trash, except number one. those space sneakers are horrible why didn't they have the real space sneakers, the black and white with the iridescent black patent leather.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom