Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of times people don't even know or care what I got on , feels good when you get compliments or you hear people say oooo dam he got the ... Or nice shoes man , but we do this for us right? Not for other people ? Lol it's a combination for sure

I just moved from the Bay Area to Arizona and the bay is way more steezy
People out here in the desert are dry lol

Last edited:
Other wise we'd all be wearing $200 flykniit airmax 2014
Because d it was all about comfort those are the by far thee most comfortable shoe ever created . Period

Last edited:
I hear you bro... Not knowing the label/price doesn't equate not getting compliments though.

The most typical compliments I receive are from those that have NO idea what I'm wearing, they just like the look or the color/style, you know? That's what I meant.

Also, I actually don't like compliments much personally. I don't take them well lol I'm a bit of a quiet, stay to myself, type of person. The worse if it's a group of people (typically younger) that are loud about it amongst each other/point but say nothing to me. Like, "damn, he got them SL Breds"... S*** is weird lol

I'm waiting for next season SLP hopefully they drop some solid white or black Skates.

I tried on camo and the comfort is ok just what you'd expect from a vans style skate shoe , but they are fire

I mean people might think you rockin vans but once they get a peak of that tongue , they knowwww

I'm holding off till I can get a solid color white or black fasho
I would either laugh or tell someone to back up if they got close enough to read the label on a pair of slp skates.

I would either laugh or tell someone to back up if they got close enough to read the label on a pair of slp skates.
You never get close to anyone? You go about your life everyday alone lonely in solidarity never getting close enough to anyone to be able to read the tags on you SLP skates lol

Cmon bru , what do I'm sayin is folks might think you got vans on , but when they really look they going to be shocked that they are SL , low key wow factor these offer

Damn! Camo is back?!?!?

Camo is back....Bape Camo is back too lmao

I never done either tbh. To each their own.

GATS will always be my favorite high end sneakers from MMM. So comfortable for me and i love the different colors and styles you find.

had to get a second pair of these though

Last edited:

who the F buys this stuff? ever wonder?

Asian cats in Hong Kong wear all kinds of crazy ****. And they have so much money that it doesn't matter if they buy it and don't even end up wearing it.

I loved being in Hong Kong because even the older people have style and dress unique. People in the US dress very boring and all look the same for the most part. I blame the malls w/ the same retail chains in every single place.

Gotta embrace the mom & pop shops!

Last edited:
People love their Guiseppe's in Hong Kong by far rhe ugliest designer shoe out there

LV is good for somethings, I agree their sneakers the last couple seasons have been boarder line Wack .
Their runners look cool just as good as channel 02
But their quality is legit and I love my boots

People love their Guiseppe's in Hong Kong by far rhe ugliest designer shoe out there

Whaaaat!
SEPPE is killing it
All the fucbois and rappers kind of playing it out I agree but the guy designs amazing shoes, and pretty much just sticks with shoes which I appreciate
Especially women's shoes , my wife's Giuseppe game puts my entire collection to shame smh

Last edited:
There may have been one or two pairs since the men's line picked up that caught me eye; the high top model with the side zip. And even then I would never consider paying retail.

But good designs?... I don't know, my man lol they're far too gaudy most often

But again, there's something for everyone. It's all subjective and I'm all for people buying what they like.

has anyones order from sneaker boy take a good amount of time to arrive? I've herd people get their orders in 3 days but i ordered a pair of sl/10's and its been around 10 days and they still haven't left the country.  
This is my first time ordering from sneakerboy, but they shipped my order on the 21st and when I check the tracking on Aus. Post, it's showing it was dispatched from Melbourne on the 22nd. 

Where's your package stuck at?

There may have been one or two pairs since the men's line picked up that caught me eye; the high top model with the side zip. And even then I would never consider paying retail.

But good designs?... I don't know, my man lol they're far too gaudy most often

But again, there's something for everyone. It's all subjective and I'm all for people buying what they like.
Those are horrible !!!!

A lot of times people don't even know or care what I got on , feels good when you get compliments or you hear people say oooo dam he got the ... Or nice shoes man , but we do this for us right? Not for other people ? Lol it's a combination for sure

yea true

Bert let's put these lies behind us an locate me the grey/suede 02s DS in sz 45
i would like to extend an olive branch to you in hoping that you will appreciate this review. So I got in my chelsea boots from scarosso. I almost didn't want to do this review bc I don't want them to blow up and like raise prices etc but it's only fair that everyone knows. Just as a forewarning I am not a leather expert or anything of the sort but I have owned high end shoes from pretty much every popular designer and that is what I'm basing this review on. First, not that it matters really but the packaging is incredible. Double boxed, dustbags, a letter from the company wrapped in a bow lol, paper around the shoes, nice sturdy box. Then we got the boots themselves. Here's some key points.
-they run slightly large imo. A 45 is a nice comfortable fit on me while it is usually pretty tight at first in most other brands(mmm, slp, cp, Louboutin)
-the suede is beautiful, just the right amount of nap and gets lighter and darker depending how it's brushed
-the shape is world class, nice and slim while still giving just enough room to be comfortable and not squish ur toes to death. Semi pointed/rounded toe
-the sole I think is leather with a layer of rubber at the bottom on heel and toe but it seems very sturdy
-honestly if u put these up with any other high end boots without the labels on them, I think they would hold their own just fine
-I got the taupe pair and it's definitely mostly grey with a slight brownish tint to it

Honestly I'm not really a fan of the verde colorway that they have so Im either going to wait until they come out with more colors or do a custom next time. Just wish they had a light tan color. As far as the common projects chelseas go, they played with my heart too long and have now been kicked off of the radar by scarosso. Just need a tan color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom