Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get them on my pillow before this happens...

But honestly, I've had desert boot soles last a year or two with frequent, heavy wear. The crepe sole doesn't really deter me from these. I think I'd actually prefer it for a little more comfort and casual look.
I also have desert boots with crepe sole that I still rock. The issue isn't necessarily the sole, but more so the color of them. Those beigish colored crepe soles look extra dirty after minimal wear. :x

I'm not offended at all, they just custom vans I like em.

Btw they stopped hand painting in 2006

I was under the impression that they're still hand-painted, only a stencil is used now as opposed to freehand painting prior to 2006.

I was under the impression that they're still hand-painted, only a stencil is used now as opposed to freehand painting prior to 2006.

nope its not hand painted anymore

Taken from Goyard's website:
Like all family secrets, the exact manufacturing process of the Goyardine remains strictly confidential. Though it was originally hand-painted, the current process requires a ground-colour application, followed by three successive layers of etching colours that create its trademark slightly raised pattern.

i acutally asked some Asian lady who is like a purse snob about this an she explained it to me also

they def dont hand paint anymore

Last edited:

i acutally asked some Asian lady who is like a purse snob about this an she explained it to me also

Learned something new there! I was unaware, thanks for the info.
I feel like I remember the SA telling me that it was still hand-painted when I purchased my wallet. Either lying or misinformed, I guess.

The customization is still hand-painted though, correct?

I was really tempted, especially since the Need Supply promo code brought it down to $430 shipped.

Decided to pass this time, hopefully I don't regret it.
sick.gif
 Wish I had known about it. Took the L and copped for full retail. Hit me with that PM for future reference though. 

Last edited:
Learned something new there! I was unaware, thanks for the info.
I feel like I remember the SA telling me that it was still hand-painted when I purchased my wallet. Either lying or misinformed, I guess.

The customization is still hand-painted though, correct?

yes that part is still hand painted

Thanks for the new knowledge. However, I'm quite disgusted they are charging those ridiculous prices when it's not even hand painted. Smh Seriously. $1600 for a tote bag made of hemp/canvas with layered paint is disrespectful. Meanwhile people are paying $800 for a 3 slot card holder and their credit card has a limit.

Thanks for the new knowledge. However, I'm quite disgusted they are charging those ridiculous prices when it's not even hand painted. Smh Seriously. $1600 for a tote bag made of hemp/canvas with layered paint is disrespectful. Meanwhile people are paying $800 for a 3 slot card holder and their credit card has a limit.

lol well yea

its been discussed in here before that mark up on luxury goods is absurd

that is why there is a huge replica market, nothing is safe to be honest

you should see the valentino runner reps (with the camo), they are getting too good these days, yeezyboost for example has like 7 or 8 diff models out top one bein the best obviously, these factories almost compete for the best product. social media prob increased demand also hell they even go back to the factory an make adjusttments off of feedback.

i find it intriguing actually, i want to visit china to take a tour of these factories :lol:, i also wonder how much money they make

but yea back to goyard, they had to keep up with demand so they changed process

Last edited:
i find it intriguing actually, i want to visit china to take a tour of these factories
laugh.gif
, i also wonder how much money they make

random.
Some of the more well known reps make bank. They don't pay for marketing so they can still make the same markup as the authentic product. Just have to push units. 

:lol:

wait we cant mention applebees in here? i see yall crosspositing in there lol

Last edited:

wait we cant mention styleforum in here? i see yall crosspositing in there lol
Pretty sure it's not so much mentioning SF, so much as we don't put the promo on blast in case lurkers start coming up and NS decides to rescind that ****. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom