Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall see my boy flourishing in ghey paree?

I don't have an Instagram account but I check many others for fashion pics and dope photos (I don't know why I don't just make an account lol)

But yeah, I saw A's photo of the jodhpur pick up and his Parisian only footwear rotation for the trip.

My next pickup will be chocolate jodhpurs. Suede looks so sleek on them.
Lol y'all beat me to the post

Paris is absolutely great so far. Everything about this city is beautiful (along with the SA at SLP who slid me her digits at checkout :smokin ) Only bummer was that with EUR pricing and VAT reclaim, I finally mustered up the courage to go out and cop their destroyed denim but unfortunately no boutique in Paris has anything in a size 31 so alas, my efforts are futile.

If there is anything anyone would want me to try and oop while I am out here, hit the PM and I'll see what I can do.

au revoir pour l'instant

Did the expresso BV ship yer? I haven't seen that color in actual pics. My common projects pair comes in today but if the suede quality isn't as good as some are saying, might just get rid of them and wait for my BV.
dont worry bro...most likely not a single person who commented that the suede isn't good has any level of expertise on the matter of leather and suede. Lol I wonder what tannery they worked at. Ppl, including myself seriously don't know how to judge quality for the most part unless you are in the business. Like they think if the suede is nappy it's automatically good. Who really knows?

dont worry bro...most likely not a single person who commented that the suede isn't good has any level of expertise on the matter of leather and suede. Lol I wonder what tannery they worked at. Ppl, including myself seriously don't know how to judge quality for the most part unless you are in the business. Like they think if the suede is nappy it's automatically good. Who really knows?

The quality good, it's the same as the BV buffalo suede but not many shoes out there have that type of suede. I really like the light tan shade of the CPs. Will be keeping them

Thanks. I missed out on them totally so wasn't sure if people were getting pairs. I seen some on Instagram.
Yeah, I've been seeing nothing but the dark grey (ardoise)  pair on instagram. All of them are for sale. Typical all the pairs going to resellers. Resale is 1000-1500.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been seeing nothing but the dark grey (ardoise)  pair on instagram. All of them are for sale. Typical all the pairs going to resellers. Resale is thousand. :smh:

I preordered a pair of the brown ones at my local boutique a few months ago. Hopefully they will have enough of my size.

Hey guys! Bought my first pair of balenciaga arena lows today. However when I received them from balenciaga they seem loose just in the back a little bit. They're size 41 and if I went down a size they'd be wayy too tight. Anybody else experience this? What to do?

Hey guys! Bought my first pair of balenciaga arena lows today. However when I received them from balenciaga they seem loose just in the back a little bit. They're size 41 and if I went down a size they'd be wayy too tight. Anybody else experience this? What to do?
When my shoes are too big, I buy sheets of 1/8 inch cork ($4-6) and cut out an insole to add with the OG insole. I don't know if this is going to help in your particular situation. I know if the heels slip some dudes like to use those anti slip heel sticker/adhesive things.

cop u some thick *** socks
tie ur shoes tight
replace the insole
or all of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom