Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pinoy732 You have some points there. Once I have them in hand I'm going to feel it out.

Also, Sneakerboy sale is coming up. Looks like you need a Sneakerboy ID to get in early.

Sale starts Wednesday

(Sorry for the blurry pic)

Lucked up and copped these size 46 Wyatts from the SSENSE sale. My girl was amazed w/ the quality. Needless to say, I didn't tell her the price. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wait.... The suede Wyatt in large sizes (44 and up) made it to the sale? As soon as I checked it was just small sizes available.
You must have caught that pair RIGHT away, huh? Nice pick up.

These Wyatts man :smokin

... soon.

Wait.... The suede Wyatt in large sizes (44 and up) made it to the sale? As soon as I checked it was just small sizes available.
You must have caught that pair RIGHT away, huh? Nice pick up.

These Wyatts man
smokin.gif

... soon.
 Yeah man, i finessed like a hr before the sale started for the sale price. There was a glitch in the system where the link popped up pre mature lol.
Hmmm......For a blurry pic those look damn good
Preciate it bro

Did anyone get a chance to scoop those pleateds i posted from the private sale ?

Or have any luck in Japan

Did anyone get a chance to scoop those pleateds i posted from the private sale ?

Or have any luck in Japan

I think a few dudes are working on obtaining pairs from the Japan locations. Them sneaky *** red pleats. Patiently waiting. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Mr. Porter sale isnt that good. Will wait it out till prices drop some more.

Also, Spoke with SSENSE regarding my CPs and they weren't sure why the Post Office returned to sender. They are gonna reship them out as soon as it is in their hands. I tried to get another pair sent out today, they wouldn't do it. I tried to get overnight shipping and they gave me the run around. Basically, SSENSE customer service sucks when there is a screw up.

Rolling out to Seoul and Osaka in late September early October.

Where should I go to shop?

I could probably hook a couple of peeps up if need be since I'll be doing some heavy shopping.

Thanks bros much appreciated 

(Sorry for the blurry pic)

Lucked up and copped these size 46 Wyatts from the SSENSE sale. My girl was amazed w/ the quality. Needless to say, I didn't tell her the price. 
laugh.gif

Size 46??? what??? how much you drop bro? hows the comfort? 

I found the CP chelseas from a good guy in this forum. I think Ill just buy and be done with it. I always wanted a pair of Saint Laurent boots but never could I drop 1000+ on em maybe 600 but 1000 no way. Guess I should stick to the CP's for the price Im offered.

Thanks bros much appreciated
Size 46??? what??? how much you drop bro? hows the comfort? 

I found the CP chelseas from a good guy in this forum. I think Ill just buy and be done with it. I always wanted a pair of Saint Laurent boots but never could I drop 1000+ on em maybe 600 but 1000 no way. Guess I should stick to the CP's for the price Im offered.

Yeah size 46 lol. A rack is kinda steep. I dropped like 970ish, cant remember exactly. Comfort is straight, just gotta break them in a little. A little less comfortable than the SL 01/H but that could just be me getting used to a boot since it's my 1st pair.

Last edited:
Yeah size 46 lol. A rack is kinda steep. I dropped like 970ish, cant remember exactly. Comfort is straight, just gotta break them in a little. A little less comfortable than the SL 01/H but that could just be me getting used to a boot since it's my 1st pair.
Heck yeah a rack is steep. 970 is steep too lol. Im cheap man. Dont know how I bought fringes retail smh. I like the look alot paired with some good denim like your slp jeans. I think have the same pair but might just have to do the CP's its not looking good for me paying that for boots or any shoes ever again. 

Nice futures! Really like the blue pair and of course the black is clean. MMM has actually always run TTS in my opinion- at least in the GAT lows and mids. I can't speak on futures.

Nice futures! Really like the blue pair and of course the black is clean. MMM has actually always run TTS in my opinion- at least in the GAT lows and mids. I can't speak on futures.

Thx
Interesting. Me and several others always felt they ran a bit tight and narrow. Was pretty shocked when these fit in 13.
Never had any of the lows, might pick up a couple pair off Ssense. If you have any fit pics with them post them for me please. Thx

[emoji]128567[/emoji] Damn the leather is shrinking or something, cause this ugly *** glue stain just popped up. You got this problem yet, @PiNoyBOy?

Thx
Interesting. Me and several others always felt they ran a bit tight and narrow. Was pretty shocked when these fit in 13.
Never had any of the lows, might pick up a couple pair off Ssense. If you have any fit pics with them post them for me please. Thx

Really, I thought the consensus was the GATs were TTS. This is one I posted a while back. Not the best shot but all I have at the moment. I'll post some more later.

I was thinking about getting the Raf Simons velcro high but I heard they crease way too easily and get worn out quick...any truth to this?

23soles 23soles Yea just a few of us who felt different, especially me with wide feet.
Yes if you could post me a side view, be much appreciated my man. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom