Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0900 is 9am, correct? Sydney is 15 hours ahead of CST where I'm located, so 6pm CST or 7pm EST? ... I think

That sounds right.

Also for Nordys, different Nordys around the country carry different inventory. Nordys in the Northwest are the ****.

Forgive me y'all for this question, but was wondering how much do a pair of DS Rouge Braise Arenas going for? Bout to pull the trigger but I just want to make sure I'm getting a fair shake. Is it still possible to get these at retail????

Yeah but you can order pieces at any Nordstrom from other Nordstroms/their warehouse. So, even though your local store may have never carried Chanel for instance, if a Nordstrom ANYWHERE does, you can order it from your location through a SA.

Scooped these bad boys on sale for 660$

Come on bro, you can't share a pickup at a significant deal and not include pickup info.

You know mad people want to know where to cop wyatts for cheap lol

Sry man I didn't bc I don't have a link. I heard that they had them at slp outlet in desert hills so I called. The guy told me they had one 45.5 hiding in the back. They didn't even have any on diisplay. That just so happened to be my exact size and the only pair left.

Have anyone of you taken your high end shoes to Jason Markk to get cleaned? If so how did it turn out and which shoe did you take?

SL10 run true to size?  If I'm a US12, will the 46 be too big on me?  Thanks in advance.

@23soles  Thanks boss!  I guess the skates run weird...even a 45 barely fits.  I guess I'll try to get the royals another day.  

Have anyone of you taken your high end shoes to Jason Markk to get cleaned? If so how did it turn out and which shoe did you take?

I've used Jason Markk at home on my wool/leather Common Projects. The leather got darker (it is an olive green), but its even throughout so it looks like it naturally came with a darker shade.

Hooooly **** that sale went fast. 

Yes it did. Hope I get the navy achilles in 43. Got an order confirmation without the shoes in the summary and $0 for the amount. Is that normal from them?

Yeah, the royals went FAST! That price was great Sorry I couldn't let you know in time for you to catch them. But future reference, SL10's run about a size large. You could get away with sizing down .5-1 size in my opinion and most other members seem to agree throughout the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom