Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the whole sizing thing truly depends on the individual. I wear a 45 in just about everything, cp, mmm, slp sneakers, pleateds, loubs

haha I wouldn't pick one over the other fellas but I honestly would rather scoop some crash denim versus kicks so I think I'll hold out until a pair in a 31 pops up for the right price. I likely will just cop the October release once those are in stock though if nothing is found before then.

thanks for the supportive comments though fambs :pimp:

I copped the SLP bred for 30% off from ssense--they're coming in tomorrow.  I realized I didn't want them, so if anyone wants them for 30% off, let me know otherwise I'll just send them back.

Anybody know how the SLP Santiag Boots fit? Specifically the harness black pair. I'm normally size 8 in Nike's, 39 in Balenciaga, size 8 in Visvim. Should I go with a 39 or will 40 fit? I prefer to be wearing dress socks with them, not some Nike Elites just to make them fit. 
laugh.gif

some are definitely tighter then others...like pleateds, slp10h, y3 all fit comfortably in 45 right out of the box but mmm gats and triple straps, cp achilles, loubs all need to be broken in a bit maybe even hit with a shoe stretcher to make a bit more room in the toebox and then theyll fit good. with that being said im like a true 12.5 and most shoes dont come in 45.5 or else i would buy that.

Thats dope but I was being sarcastic. Really thats even if your order goes through, gets cancelled or you even get the right stuff/in stock. All of which have happened with me on that site smh
Ah gotcha. I've ordered from SB once before (blk/gold SL/10H last year) and everything turned out okay.

As for yesterday's order, so far i haven't received a cancellation email from them yet. If i haven't received one by now, i'll keep my fingers crossed that i'm okay.

@DrKingSchultz love that denim/sneaker combo! The sub (or deep sea, can't tell) on the nato is nice. Is that a vintage one?

And there are always too many problems with SB orders. I steer clear. The sale was pretty decent, yeah but with the comfort and ease of shipping/returns with ssense, farfetch, mrporter, etc I'd only buy from SB as a last resort.

All that grabbed the futures though, good cop. I hope they come through. That was a really good price for those, especially the red and black pairs.

@Hennessy, it's probably best. This **** is eating me alive bro lol
It was tough one for me. I initially had the red and black futures in cart but ultimately decided that i didn't need the red pair (as much as i wanted them) since i already have my red pleateds and rouge braise areans. So i ended up swapping the red for a white pair instead. 

andy mao andy mao the whites are a good choice too! If actually probably choose white over red myself.
I look forward to seeing some photos bro, it was you that posted those high quality photos of the pleated trio, correct?

New Lanvin hi-top colorways (retail went down by $90 too)

Speaking of those hi-tops, anyone seen the navy from last season on sale? I keep seeing the brown/gold colorway on sale but not the blue one.

Last edited:
Love those, I don't wear my pair very much but they're a nice sneaker for sure. Haven't even seen either colorway on sale anywhere. How much were the golds on sale for?

I think 30% or 40% off, Barneys and NM has the golds on sale.

Actually just found the navy ones on sale at Saks.com. Might pull the trigger, not sure yet, might wait for another discount since ti isn't exactly my size...

Last edited:
@andy Mao the whites are a good choice too! If actually probably choose white over red myself.
I look forward to seeing some photos bro, it was you that posted those high quality photos of the pleated trio, correct?
Wish i could say that was me, but no. I was the guy who posted right before that (who was able to double up on a 2nd pair of red pleateds for under retail).

Wish i could say that was me, but no. I was the guy who posted right before that (who was able to double up on a 2nd pair of red pleateds for under retail).

Ah, I see... Still envious of your pleated collection too! Two pairs under retail to my NONE lol

I think 30% or 40% off, Barneys and NM has the golds on sale.

Actually just found the navy ones on sale at Saks.com. Might pull the trigger, not sure yet, might wait for another discount since ti isn't exactly my size...

Thanks, I didn't know these were discounted now. That's a good price for them. I'd go for the golds but I'm actually more inclined to get the cukkas. I have the navy cukkas and get so much wear out of them. Very versatile and subtle sneaker.

As far as quality goes, Lanvin is top notch. Right up there with Margiela which I consider the best.

Last edited:
For sure, I may actually say that Lanvin's quality surpasses MMM's. But yeah, both are too for sure.

bert same page

I've never had lanvins yet I dunno never seen ones I really wanted.

Last edited:
drkingschultz drkingschultz love that denim/sneaker combo! The sub (or deep sea, can't tell) on the nato is nice. Is that a vintage one?

And there are always too many problems with SB orders. I steer clear. The sale was pretty decent, yeah but with the comfort and ease of shipping/returns with ssense, farfetch, mrporter, etc I'd only buy from SB as a last resort.

All that grabbed the futures though, good cop. I hope they come through. That was a really good price for those, especially the red and black pairs.

@Hennessy, it's probably best. This **** is eating me alive bro lol

Thank you :pimp: it's a 2014 sub-c on a black nato, the lighting was dead and made the face look faded :lol: a very versatile everyday watch, just change the strap color when you get bored..

Last edited:
Anybody holding SL10 Royals in a 43 they want to get rid off? Last color to round out my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom