Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RFX45 is 100% correct. The whole LV logo is always shown on the sneaker/shoe, never partial hidden.

Yeah, those LV's are fake. PLUS, i'm 100% sure "Neiman" Marcus Sales associates know the difference between Fake And authentic High-end merchandise...and correct me if im wrong, Neiman Marcus doesnt even hold Mens LV shoes. I know the one in OakBrook Illinois doesnt.
You're only a leader if you can get a leader to follow you

EZ$

^^^ Some Neiman Marcus' do carry them but its sold through a LV boutique store inside the department store so its not exactly Neiman Marcus either. I hope that made sense.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

Gucci New Spring/Summer Collection
2yvwjtg.jpg

NMN8421_mn.jpg
NMN8419_mn.jpg
0417868312129_275x275.jpg
0417864133377_275x275.jpg

Prada Linea Rossa Spring Collection
NMN9342_mn.jpg
NMN9337_mn.jpg
NMN8339_mn.jpg

2w3w95z.jpg
MySpace

nothing great or too eye catching in the gucci collection in my opinion...
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

^^^ I agree. I like those new Prada sneaker though, especially the first ones. Theres just something about its simple design that attracts to me.
MySpace

for the record, yes LOUIS VUITTON did put out those kicks a long time ago. they came in that low top brown color and a few other lows, and a mid all black pair with LV monogramed engraved on the sides like jb has been doing with jordans. BUT that pair you are holding, are obviously fake. the real ones arent that bulky, and i belive they had flat laces. the materials on those dont look right either. no way would a company like Louis Vuitton put out a product that looks that poorly made. even coach's dont look like that thick. just look at the toe box. those look like orthopedic louis vuittons or somethin...
TeamRL Polo

WTB PURPLE ADIDAS METRO ATTITUDE DS SZ.8.5!!!

Took a while but finallygot here.
Gucci Lace-Ups
48yy641.jpg
MySpace

IMO..the nicest Gucci Sneakers
228010859.jpg

228010926.jpg

IMO...the nicest Vuitton sneakers
228010904.jpg

IMO...the nicest Prada sneakers
228018010.jpg

Just to let you know...the LV sneakers are really uncomfortable. LV is good with bags, but terrible wih sneakers. I just bought them because they look really nice. The best "all-day" sneaker would be Prada.

^^^ Nice collection. I like your LV's.

Quote:
The best "all-day" sneaker would be Prada.
MySpace

flwilhe are those gucci's from the current collection? im loving those and id like to pick up a pair if so... i like the monogrammed LV's as well
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

The Gucci "G" Sneaker is available at...
www.saks.com
www.bergdorfgoodman.com <--where I got 'em

Note: These never made it to gucci.com for some reason. I wear a size 10/10.5 in Jordans, but had to buy a size 8.5 in these Gucci sneakers. They were released Fall '06.

Both LV Vence sneakers are no longer available because they were released Fall '05. If you decide to go on ebay, let me know, I'll be glad to provide you detailed pics of mine, so you can compare and hopefully find an authentic pair (I hate how ebay tends to be an online flea market to sell fake LV gear).

Note: I had to buy a size 8 for the LV.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~Albert Einstein

not as high end, but heres mine. i really need a pair of gucci loafers and louis vuittons for the summer

TeamRL Polo

All i know is RFX & LaceDemUp gotta have a 6 figure occupations because all im seeing is updates with +$400-$500 shoes every page. I don't even consider myself ballin anymore |I
tired.gif
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

^LOL

i still need those guccis. they crazy
TeamRL Polo

228010859.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Code:
                                  _     ___ #_~`--'__ `===-, `.`.     `#.,// ,_\_\     ## #\ `__.__    `####\      ~~\ ,###'~         \##'
Who Gon' Stop Us?TEAM GOONIES*** Not A Cot Damned One Of Ya!!!

^ those gucci's are niceee.. too expensive tho... id stick to stan smiths lol
san miguel beer tshirts for sale pm me!!

Here's my only pair of Y-3's damn I love these...
230096245.jpg

I also have some prada cup lows that I've been wearing consistently for the past 8 months or so
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Those are nice Y-3's Young Easy and Niccolo. How are their quality? I think with their high price, it can be considered high-end if their quality is pretty good and better than the average Adidas.

I also got some pick-ups which I will post when I have some time. Its not necessarily shoes but its something I've been trying to get for a while.

====================================​

Last edited:
quality is great. the money is worth it.
TeamRL Polo

I love them, they're very very durable and the rubber is prada quality. and for 280 they better be lol
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom