Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dudes... It's been a while. Just started a new job and have been super absent here. 

Just read about @Al Audi. F*** that s***. Drunk driving is one of the many reasons I went sober more than 3 and a half years ago. It's always the drunk f***ers who end up hurting other people instead of themselves. So sick of hearing stories like that. I sincerely hope for a speedy recovery for our homie.

In more selfish news, I've been desperately trying to find a pair of SLP black chain watts in 43. Anyone looking to move a pair?

Last edited:
My dudes... It's been a while. Just started a new job and have been super absent here. 

Just read about @Al Audi
. F*** that s***. Drunk driving is one of the many reasons I went sober more than 3 and a half years ago. It's always the drunk f***ers who end up hurting other people instead of themselves. So sick of hearing stories like that. I sincerely hope for a speedy recovery for our homie.

In more selfish news, I've been desperately trying to find a pair of SLP black chain watts in 43. Anyone looking to move a pair?

I got some black studs in really good shape. Let me know if you are interested in those

Just read about @Al Audi
. F*** that s***. Drunk driving is one of the many reasons I went sober more than 3 and a half years ago. It's always the drunk f***ers who end up hurting other people instead of themselves. So sick of hearing stories like that. I sincerely hope for a speedy recovery for our homie.

Brian, YSL.com have a pair of 43.5

Wow I guess some of you guys were slippin, I caught a presell for the CP Chelsea boots...and I thought they were sold out everywhere. Shipping 2nd week of July. :smokin

BALLINciegas papa

Hey Barney's Warehouse replied to my email and said that the shoes are listed in US sizes, so nothing to worry about there. Post pics when you get those RO Runners in. Wish I picked up the all black ones, but got the Tech Runners instead since they're a more "subtle" shoe.

Reactions: JPS

What's the word on the Story Et Fall products? CP and SLP knock offs, cheap price, decent quality, made in china, shoe trees included, box looks very Balenciaga???
nah not really slp cl knockoffs at all...they make 3 different boots, quality is great for the price.get this... I had the cp chelseas and as soon as I got my story et fall chelseas, I sold the common projects chelseas. I like the story et fall better and they are a third of the price. And the crepe sole on the cps sucks. Only thing I prefered about the cps was comfort but I'm sure the story et falls will break in nicely. Not that this matters much but the box and packaging was better then any High end brand I've ever seen including slp, balenciaga, louboutin, mmm, cp, guiseppe.

Last edited:
Hey Barney's Warehouse replied to my email and said that the shoes are listed in US sizes, so nothing to worry about there. Post pics when you get those RO Runners in. Wish I picked up the all black ones, but got the Tech Runners instead since they're a more "subtle" shoe.
whew thanks for the update.

i wanted the black w white pods.

grabbed the all dust grey pair. 

give myself some small variety for my usual black or grey fits once leather weather resumes

Damn. I just went to checkout with that size 12 tech runner in my cart and got the product sold out message. Just wanted to double check sizing.

Decided to get rid of the dark sergeant bottega chelsea's. Fits a bit too big for my liking. If anyone's interested feel free to PM me (they're a size 9 US, 42 EU). Can't wait for some of the goodies coming in tomorrow though. 
tongue.gif

They are beautiful JonT, yeezys back then, From LV, made in france, top notch materials, love the designs and details, cost arount 1k. Yeezys now are copy of Roshe run, made by adidas in China, made with knit clothes and rubber, cost around 1k and almost 2k for certain sizes.

They are beautiful JonT, yeezys back then, From LV, made in france, top notch materials, love the designs and details, cost arount 1k. Yeezys now are copy of Roshe run, made by adidas in China, made with knit clothes and rubber, cost around 1k and almost 2k for certain sizes.

It's really crazy when you think about it, I remember seeing the Kanye LVs a few times randomly at LV, I vividly remember holding the red low dons in my hands but I was younger and didn't have the funds at that time.

If LV did something like that or a rerelease the hype would be unreal but back then it was no where close to a Nike/addias yeezy release.

Hey guys,

I picked up my very first SLP boots, the Santiag 40 chained! Very happy with them!

Before I wear them out, do you guys recommend bringing them to a cobbler and having him put something onto the sole? If so, what do I ask for?

Thanks for all input!

Hey guys,

I picked up my very first SLP boots, the Santiag 40 chained! Very happy with them!

Before I wear them out, do you guys recommend bringing them to a cobbler and having him put something onto the sole? If so, what do I ask for?

Thanks for all input!
Please please please make sure your cobbler is competent tho. Feel like I've read too many cobbler horror stories on here. 

Please please please make sure your cobbler is competent tho. Feel like I've read too many cobbler horror stories on here. 
Is it not an easy task for them? I mean isn't that what a cobbler does all day? 

I love these chained Santiag's so much, I'm doubling up 
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom