Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shame in being inspired by ye.

But some dudes be looking like that Troy D cat. That's OD in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hmm no lie half the year haha I would of continued if I didn't just say f it and click submit haha

Lemme know how they are. I'm most
Likely gonna cop a suede version since I'm more of a john Mayer Stan lol

My dudes... I'm getting killed by this kid texting me about a pair of shoes I'm selling. After being scammed, I'm worried this dude is going to get my pair, and claim I sent him something other than the shoes, get his money back, and pull a switch and send me some bum pair of shoes back.

(The dude who burned me kept trying to claim that I sent him a pair of vans instead of baby cats)

Am I being too paranoid, or does paypal back sellers at all?

Honestly I don't blame you in regards to being suspicious after being burned.

I honestly try not to sell high end items vial mail at this point. Local only.

Whatever it is man, just cover all your bases and good luck!

Honestly I don't blame you in regards to being suspicious after being burned.

I honestly try not to sell high end items vial mail at this point. Local only.

Whatever it is man, just cover all your bases and good luck!
Yeah man, I hate this. I'm paranoid about everything now. I feel like the only deals I could do are local deals, or to dudes in here who post on the regular.

My dudes... I'm getting killed by this kid texting me about a pair of shoes I'm selling. After being scammed, I'm worried this dude is going to get my pair, and claim I sent him something other than the shoes, get his money back, and pull a switch and send me some bum pair of shoes back.

(The dude who burned me kept trying to claim that I sent him a pair of vans instead of baby cats)

Am I being too paranoid, or does paypal back sellers at all?
Unless you took vids of the packing, might be a police-report kind of situation if he sends a pair of Vans back. PayPal heavily favors the buyer. 

Last edited:

Yeah man, I hate this. I'm paranoid about everything now. I feel like the only deals I could do are local deals, or to dudes in here who post on the regular.
I think PayPal protects the buyer if you put Signature Confirmation on the package. 

Not sure a packing video would hold up since they could claim you just repacked it after taking the video.

If you feel iffy about it, just don't do it!

I think PayPal protects the buyer if you put Signature Confirmation on the package. 

Not sure a packing video would hold up since they could claim you just repacked it after taking the video.

Hey brotha! I finally found someone who wants those extrablanc arenas. I think I honestly might just hold off on doing it.

yup, paypal is 100% protects the buyer. Sold some cool greys and dude said he got an empty box (he signed for them) . I provided the receipt showing how much the box weighed and they flat out told me they're all about protecting the buyer.

Last edited:
yup, paypal is 100% protects the buyer. Sold some cool greys and dude said he got an empty box (he signed for them) . I provided the receipt showing how much the box weighed and they flat out told me they're all about protecting the buyer.
you lost the money or went to his crib?

Damn... this is exactly what I'm afraid of.

Does ebay protect the buyer anymore than paypal does?

Dude is offering to keep it through ebay, but I feel like they're just as bad as paypal at protecting the seller.

Last edited:
you lost the money or went to his crib?

He was in like New Orleans ..... I'm in Cleveland so I took the L lol .

He had some sticker on the box saying the box was messed up when it got to his post office but idk if he put that on there or what.

And eBay doesn't probably matter because your still using PayPal as the method .

If you got a bad feeling I would just forget about it

Does ebay protect the buyer anymore than paypal does?
Up until about a month ago, they were one and the same company essentially, so they had the same procedures and standards. What's interesting is I almost lost a case as a buyer when someone sent me an empty box for Yeezy's. Made me jump through so many hoops and I actually had to appeal the case when I lost at first. Guess things are more lax now.

I remember when DJ Proto J got scammed for some yeezy 2s he sent payment as PayPal gift to Fang Bang Mien (formerly Crispy Noodles) this dude was a long time, respected, NT member with tons of feedback. Just dipped out with his money. Some people just get a point where they want to scam and will use their feedback to lure you in. Gotta be on point all the time. There are cats on NT and in this thread I would send a PayPal gift to and they've done so with me but I still feel uncomfortable sometimes and warn them beforehand to make sure they really wanna send as gift.

Last edited:
I remember when DJ Proto J got scammed for some yeezy 2s he sent payment as PayPal gift to Fang Bang Mien (formerly Crispy Noodles) this dude was a long time, respected, NT member with tons of feedback. Just dipped out with his money. Some people just get a point where they want to scam and will use their feedback to lure you in. Gotta be on point all the time. There are cats on NT and in this thread I would send a PayPal gift to and they've done so with me but I still feel uncomfortable sometimes and warn them beforehand to make sure they really wanna send as gift.
Bruh, Proto J borderline scammed me for some Yeezy 2's. Trust no 1. 

Dang... That's a horror story man. It's a shame some dudes have it in them to pull off stuff like that.

I'm no saint, but doing something like that to someone else would just eat me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom