Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't worn these in a good while- Not the best photo, I know.

Black/Blue/Gum Bottom SL10H
SL denim
Wanderlust Tee
John Elliot Flash Dual Zip

Go Cubs Go!

I wish! There's a pair on the bay now I want but it's a size too small unfortunately.

Slept on initial release, grabbed this pair thanks to sunny23 sunny23

Just admiring everybody pick ups all summer

Lol an still on road to real life again
Lol

I haven't had the money to buy anything recently, how did you get on with the visit home and the stairs?
I did see a good film the other day, don't know if you've seen it..

Legend

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3569230/

Tom Hardy has been doing big things, he was in the new Mad Max also, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, I linked you if your not busy too busy, let me know how you get on :pimp:

Last edited:
All I want is the sand Raf Simon stans In a 45, why must this be so hard to find :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Last edited:
Triple white qasas are looking good!
Have to chalk those up as a shoe that I'm just better off looking at, as they just don't look good on me.

Thanks Al, hope you're doing well brother... I'm not certain of the official release but I know they were up for preorder when the sergeant (green) and ardoise (grey) went live on BV's site. I later saw them in saks and most recently Barney's had them available online maybe two weeks ago(?). That's where I got this pair.

Thanks RFX for that link!

@23soles  Looking good there!

I am the same with the qasa, they just look bad for my profile in a size 12.  The white would look HUGE on me. 

I'm same size as you they just
@23soles
 Looking good there!

I am the same with the qasa, they just look bad for my profile in a size 12.  The white would look HUGE on me. 

Im the same size as both you guys

O yea we had this discussion before with these lol, better on smaller foot.

Appreciate it guys!

This is a 43- my first pairs were 45, then tried the camel in 44 and that was still a little large. These (with thin socks) are good to go. I prefer a snug fit and I anticipate a little stretch like my CP's. And yeah, I have 44's in those.

This color is great too. I really liked the camel but those were identical to the khaki CP's and begging for stains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom