Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KkubekK wrote:
img3259hh3.jpg

WHere can i find these in a 44...i need these asap!!!!!! help
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

What these called again?

I think those are by Raf Simmons but I'm not certain.

If nto Ato Matsumoto, it is Mason Martin Margiela I believe. Well, it's one of those 3.

Legit Site Check

Styledrops.com

They look like they have some made up joints straight sesame street for wild prices so is this site legit?

I usually don't order online anyway but i wanted to know.

^^^ They look legit. It was discussed before and plenty of people vouched for them I would assume they are good to go. Not to mention they sometimes price overthe retail value of the shoe.

^Thanks dude. Appreciated.

My enablers came in yesterday. So i decided to return the paciotti's bought them and a camera.

e7725534636add7160531160077f4e3ac97b439.jpg

43735a24442b6ffad5cd66af37805483f0d50cc.jpg
2c0154466edc6937d03281356eb14672a594205.jpg

laugh.gif
Equaztion wrote:

^Thanks dude. Appreciated.

My enablers came in yesterday. So i decided to return the paciotti's bought them and a camera.

e7725534636add7160531160077f4e3ac97b439.jpg

43735a24442b6ffad5cd66af37805483f0d50cc.jpg
2c0154466edc6937d03281356eb14672a594205.jpg

I HATE THIS MAN
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I needed those sky blue pradas in my life..All sold out
mad.gif

Whered you find em at?
Anyone know what new a-cups are coming ?

Was that laugh smilie by my name a subliminal message? lol

I got the sky blues at the prada store on broadway...those and the reds... long time ago.

Duke said they were going to be discontinued though... Wish they still had the "yellow?" ones but only had money for 2.

If your lucky go to the one near madison my brother said he saw em couple months ago. Who knows now though.

heads up for my high end homies. lol

sucks im stuck out on the westcoast but eastcoasters im sure will check it out.

9/10-9/12 Schedule yourself some time to stop by the Yves Saint Laurent friends-and-family sale, where you can score merchandise from the past season for up to75 percent off. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Wed.-Thurs. (8-6), Fri. (8-1).

http://nymag.com/shopping/articles/sb/#new

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

heads up for my high end homies. lol

sucks im stuck out on the westcoast but eastcoasters im sure will check it out.

9/10-9/12 Schedule yourself some time to stop by the Yves Saint Laurent friends-and-family sale, where you can score merchandise from the past season for up to 75 percent off. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Wed.-Thurs. (8-6), Fri. (8-1).

http://nymag.com/shopping/articles/sb/#newhttp://nymag.com/shopping/articles/sb/#new

Damn, everything happen in NY. They are also currently having an Torneau F&F sale where Breitlings and Omega's are selling for 50%-70% off from what Iheard.

Damn, everything happen in NY. They are also currently having an Torneau F&F sale where Breitlings and Omega's are selling for 50%-70% off from what I heard.
mad.gif

can someone in NYC hit me up.........
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

^^^^ Todays the final day.

TOURNEAU

Famous Brand Name
WATCHES*
(New and Pre-Owned)
*Excludes Rolex and Patek Philippe

Also a selection of
Designer & Estate Jewelry

50% TO 70% OFF RETAIL PRICES

Saturday, Sept. 6th through Thursday, Sept. 11th
9:00am to 6:30pm Daily

To be held at:
SOIFFER HASKIN
317 West 33rd Street, NYC
(Just west of 8th Avenue)

Must have Photo ID to enter
Strollers not allowed. No children under 12 will be admitted.
visa American Express Mastercard
No Cash or Checks Accepted. All Sales Final. No Returns. No Exchanges.

You can find top brand swiss watches at incredible prices. Some brands include:

Tag Heuer
Omega
Oris
Movado
Tissot
Breitling
etc....

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

^^ I did not know today was the last day. sucks because I was planning on going tomorrow afternoon

My fault, tomorrow is the last day, Sept. 11. Sorry about that, I guess I'm just pissed it's not happening in SoCal.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

^^ I did not know today was the last day. sucks because I was planning on going tomorrow afternoon

My fault, tomorrow is the last day, Sept. 11. Sorry about that, I guess I'm just pissed it's not happening in SoCal.
mad.gif

Hell... MD/DC/VA would be nice too.... I wish I had known over the weekend... wasnt doing a damn thing and could have rolled up there.... could always useanother Breitling... lol

smh.gif
Damn....I remember this dude SPT/Davis taking me to Tourneau last summer for a classic timepiece.

Any other news on the YSL sale? I'm wondering if the Patent Rolling Sneakers are included...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
Damn....I remember this dude SPT/Davis taking me to Tourneau last summer for a classic timepiece.

Any other news on the YSL sale? I'm wondering if the Patent Rolling Sneakers are included...
You beat me to it. I pray to god the patent rolling sneakers are on sale...or the reg. leather rolling sneaker would be cool too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom