Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

When did these grayish blue Fringe come out??

This person def doesn't wear anything fake, says they did come out. Maybe exclusive to certain stores or area?

Size 44, PM me if interested.

Those fringe look great.  I have yet to buy a pair, those might be my first. 

Last edited:

Another brand I came across. Remind me of a lot of some BV Chelsea.

Not including H&M, but there is literally a cheaper alternative for everything these days for the most part, especially if going for an upscale look.

Last edited:
Whoa, those look SO close to BV's model.
I'm actually surprised it took this long to release a cheaper model that looks that close.

I feel like the cheaper alternative has always been an available option in fashion but with prices getting SO high lately, there does seem to be even more alternatives to choose from - not a bad thing, necessarily.

I feel like the cheaper alternative has always been an available option in fashion but with prices getting SO high lately, there does seem to be even more alternatives to choose from - not a bad thing, necessarily.

For sure. The demand combined with the power of social media has def had more and more brands and alternatives come out for sure. H&M prob has people following threads like this and IG for all we know.

Would a pair of size 41 GATs be too small for someone who is regularly a US9?

Who did they rip off for these? These joints are fire

they dont really "rip off" brands. They don't act like its their design and they are all better then the originals. I'm sure if they were hurting Nike, Nike would do something about it. But seeing that nike does not give a **** about me, I don't care if anyone is "ripping them off"

they dont really "rip off" brands. They don't act like its their design and they are all better then the originals. I'm sure if they were hurting Nike, Nike would do something about it. But seeing that nike does not give a **** about me, I don't care if anyone is "ripping them off"
just because nike doesn't care doesn't mean it is isn't a ripoff. If that's the case then those bape af1s are original designs :lol:
Besides the vernacular I'm interested to see the original model of those.

i understand why u guys call it a ripoff im just looking at it differently. i kno that their shoes ARE based off of popular shoe models. i guess wat im saying is i think its a ripoff wen someone takes someone elses idea and trys to disguise it as their own. in my opinion the whole point of their brand is to pay homage to iconic sneakers in the by reworking them in the best way possible and they make no attempt to try to hide that. i think wat im saying is that if i asked the owner of henderscheme, "dont u think its obvious u ripoff the jordan 4s?" he wouldnt deny it, he would say, "thats the point u idiot". so its just redundant and makes no sense to constantly call them ripoffs. i feel like u guys are thinking that i am defending them bc i think their designs are original lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom