Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLP / general boot heads...is the Wyatt Harness SLP Boot style exlusive to SLP?

can't find any other brands (high end, mid, low) that make anything similar.

Last edited:
Or search Engineer Boots.

You really do pay for SLP for the last/shape though, it's probably going to be difficult to find an alternative that comes close to it until SEF starts selling them.

Good look, but I been periodically searching harness boots/moto boots over the last few months and keep getting these fat *** boots :lol:. Nothing with a slim profile. It's like SLPs are the only ones with swag. Trying to see if any other brands have a slim profile model with subtle changes to accents and watnot

Good look, but I been periodically searching harness boots/moto boots over the last few months and keep getting these fat *** boots
laugh.gif
. Nothing with a slim profile. It's like SLPs are the only ones with swag. Trying to see if any other brands have a slim profile model with subtle changes to accents and watnot
lmao

just cop da SLP joints 

^RFX, yea I guess I've gotten to the point of realizing that. just as you said, SLPs with the slim profile. Good look though, I'll search "engineer boots" too

they aren't too rounded IMO but still not as sleek as SLP

not far off though. I plan to order some Chelsea's once grey suede is available

I bought the side zips in walnut and wasn't really a fan of them.  I prefer the SLP almond shape vs the SEF round.

I also felt the heel was way too wide compared to the SLP.  There is a big weight difference too.  Not sure if everyone cares about weight though.

Last edited:

I bought the side zips in walnut and wasn't really a fan of them.  I prefer the SLP almond shape vs the SEF round.

I also felt the heel was way too wide compared to the SLP.  There is a big weight difference too.  Not sure if everyone cares about weight though.
Do you have a comparison pic?

The non detailed tongue pair is fake? That pair came from Tres Bien, and the pair with the detailed tongue came from Barneys.
That's strange.  I sold my Margiela sneakers but I'm inclined to believe if either is fake it is the sneaker on the left in the top picture, left in the middle picture and right in the bottom picture.  As it has been pointed out, the details shouldn't be filled in on the tongue logo.  On the side, it looks like the stitching on the middle of the stripe on the side of the sneaker looks to be too high and the toe looks a little strange.  On the back of the tongue the italicized 44  and large MADE IN ITALY look off.

You have to wonder if someone would be bold enough to purchase a pair from a retailer like Barney's and return the purchase with a counterfeit pair in the original box.

I re-read your post and I may have misread, which are you considering to be non detailed?

Last edited:

That's strange.  I sold my Margiela sneakers but I'm inclined to believe if either is fake it is the sneaker on the left in the top picture, left in the middle picture and right in the bottom picture.  As it has been pointed out, the details shouldn't be filled in on the tongue logo.  On the side, it looks like the stitching on the middle of the stripe on the side of the sneaker looks to be too high and the toe looks a little strange.  On the back of the tongue the italicized 44  and large MADE IN ITALY look off.

You have to wonder if someone would be bold enough to purchase a pair from a retailer like Barney's and return the purchase with a counterfeit pair in the original box.

I re-read your post and I may have misread, which are you considering to be non detailed?
The tongue detail, high stitching, and size font made me skeptical. I looked at the stock photos on each retailers site, and the barneys photos match the barneys pair, and the tres pair matches their photos as well. I sold a 10.5 in the same colorway I got from mrporter, and they match the detailing of the barneys pair.

Heads up, the CP Chelseas are up on Barney's in khaki and grey. Looks like a full size run too.

Also, the greys look to have the tan crepe sole, not black like the previously released ones.

Annnnd Visvims again for tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom