Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al you cannot be serious. I actually resold those SUP V's as the entry margin was only $200. Ended up with a 157% return.

you think $900 cost on a clearly ugly boot will attain same ROI versus $200, actually attractive, yeezy 350's?

I'm sure you can attain some profit. But DEFINITELY not in the 300+% range like seen in previous yeezy releases.

def not enough to fully finance a pair of BVs

youre def right about that

because retail on these is much higher, i think fools will pay 900-1k though

plus i thought these were more like 500, not $730. Ye is wild.

Last edited:
youre def right about that

because retail on these is much higher, i think fools will pay 900-1k though

plust i thought these were more like 500, not $730. Ye is wild.
Nah, they're ~570 at the places who're actually pricing at MSRP. a la SneakerBoy

Ive realized that the more a product sells for retail the less percentage markup people will pay. If a 200$ shoe can resell for 800$, it does not mean a 500$ shoe can resell for 2000$.  This is even if it had the same hype and limited run.  Imagine if the futures were hyped and people were selling at 4k all day as if they were yeezys 350 selling at 800$.. There are plenty of people who can afford to pay $4000 on hyped shoes, you just don't see it though.. I wonder why...

There is always an alternative guys

Holy sh** Represent already sold out :rofl:

Those actually look great man. Would've copped if still available

Speaking of which, my toffee BV's just came in. I really love the color.

Also the smell of these is amazing.

Those BV lookalikes look really good there. How much were they?

Holy sh** Represent already sold out :rofl:

Those actually look great man. Would've copped if still available

yes they were online store only first but they will be going to wholesale accounts

i got a friend of a friend who runs/owns a store

sells stampd and other stuff like that, should be in in 3 weeks then ill get info about sizing

Last edited:
yes they were online store only first but they will be going to wholesale accounts

i got a friend of a friend who runs/owns a store

sells stampd and other stuff like that, should be in in 3 weeks
bruh. u know thats my steez. sign me up for a uk7/us8

I've been following represent for some time some time now.  All the products they put out do look good, those boots especially.  

That's a nice looking boot :pimp: BV style with the constructed leather layered sole. Colorway is really nice. Thanks for sharing and keep us posted Al. Feel free to text me about them when you get info.

i'd like these a lot more in black with a non dress shoe bottom.
Tbh there's some veg tan Yeezy's coming out of a company in LA. They got a compressed leather sole planned, but I'm feeling like a Shoe Surgeon sole swap would be fuego.

Tbh there's some veg tan Yeezy's coming out of a company in LA. They got a compressed leather sole planned, but I'm feeling like a Shoe Surgeon sole swap would be fuego.

Be interested to see how this turns out and at what price.

I've been following their process. they said price would be around 1K.
Getting a feeling it might end up higher man 
laugh.gif
 They got a ******* veg tan leather box with magnetic closure. These dudes not messing around. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom