Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been inside a Gucci or LV store since like 2010 or 11 back in Vegas lol damn time flies

Last edited:
Those FoG's are looking really nice.. if he can stay in the 1k range.. I'll pick up a pair..

Also  any info on what time the H&M drop on thursday? online?

Last edited:
Good looking out! Grabbed two of the elusive size 12's

Yeah, I know how hard it is to get 12s. Especially in Shaman Folks. I was going to get a pair but with how bad the CDN $ is right now I'll pass. Shoes would be near $900. :smh:

Daaaaaam I got the unfringed pair
Really want to buy that beige pair right now

Yeah I've been holding off hoping the fringed pair would restock, which they did tonight. But since the last restock in the summer 2014 (think it was late July), the CDN $ has been bad. Not worth $900 IMO. :lol:

^I got the FBT Shaman and Im wondering what's the main difference between this one and the Folk in terms of aesthetics, comfort, etc.?

^I got the FBT Shaman and Im wondering what's the main difference between this one and the Folk in terms of aesthetics, comfort, etc.?
On the last restock of Folk's, they actually used nubuck instead of that nappy suede. Personally the recent Visvim's suede feels lower quality, barring that nubuck Folk. Otherwise, entirely the same. 

Glad visvim didn't restock the sand colorway for the shamans. Money saved!
Beige shamans from the last restock.

On the last restock of Folk's, they actually used nubuck instead of that nappy suede. Personally the recent Visvim's suede feels lower quality, barring that nubuck Folk. Otherwise, entirely the same. 
I was gonna take the chance and hold off for FBT Shamans, because I just got my Lhamo Folks in Monday and didn't wanna get basically the same shoe. I like the thicker sole on the FBT, but the overall shape of the Folk looks better. Said eff it and kopped the beige. Might not get that chance again. Just have to wait for the SS16 brown FBT's now.
Glad visvim didn't restock the sand colorway for the shamans. Money saved!
Beige shamans from the last restock.
The sand is the darker color right, kinda like a dirty beige? I woulda jumped on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom