Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are in NY Sunny? Yeah whatever you've decided just be careful out there, there are a lot of people do stupid things for the dumbest reasons.

Represent Clothing did great on these.

The Wolf Grey dropped today and sold out ASAP. They do small 150 batches.
Yea I was eyeing those today and tried getting them the moment they dropped. Didn't expect them to sell out that fast though...
mean.gif

Site issue. Drop will happen as normal tom.
EIP's (especially important person's, and yes thats a real term for MP) got their orders reserved already.

The general public will have normal access tomorrow.
Ahh thank you sir. You have been quite helpful.

I'm actually a MrPorter EIP now. This was my first release of this type as a member and I was skeptical to say the least but I was able to get two pairs, no hassle. I was emailed by my rep to verify sizes and after an hour or so I was sent an email confirmation for my pairs last night. $200 each, no tax, no shipping.

Almost seemed too good to be true lol

My rep stated they had a lot of these to go around and like I (and Adrian) said, they release all extras to the public. I actually wanted these for myself and my girl but with future releases/release information or dates, I'll do what I can to help the regulars in here/NT family.

I'm actually a MrPorter EIP now. This was my first release of this type as a member and I was skeptical to say the least but I was able to get two pairs, no hassle. I was emailed by my rep to verify sizes and after an hour or so I was sent an email confirmation for my pairs last night. $200 each, no tax, no shipping.

My rep stated they had a lot of these to go around and like I (and Adrian) said, they release all extras to the public. I actually wanted these for myself and my girl but with future releases/release information or dates, I'll do what I can to help the regulars in here/NT family.

Great for you. :smokin

I keep racking up Ls on these.

That's awesome congrats but How? I've been trying to get a pair of yeezy's since 2012, when the yeezy 2's dropped. I would never associate the words yeezy and easy together.

Last edited:
Ha, yeah I got yeezy1's in grey and tan, then missed out on all the 2's, missed the 750's (which I want the most) and got the first 350's for my girl. I've struck out a ton but in all honesty I don't put too much effort into these releases. At a certain point, I'm just done with it.

I was able to become VIP at mrporter through my Founders Card membership. It's a members only perk program with benefits in travel, business, shopping, etc.

One of the perks is a personal mrporter rep and $200 off your first order. (Probably the best perk they have actually)... Membership is $400/year. I don't know if I'll remain a member after my year is up but so far they pulled through.

If you're interested, you can check this link:
https://founderscard.com/membership?code=FCNICHOLAS243

Apparently, I get points for referrals. I don't know what the points do for me. I haven't learned too much about it yet but they can't hurt. I can't confidently say it's worth it yet, so I'm not at all trying to sell the program- just sharing info.

Ha, yeah I got yeezy1's in grey and tan, then missed out on all the 2's, missed the 750's (which I want the most) and got the first 350's for my girl. I've struck out a ton but in all honesty I don't put too much effort into these releases. At a certain point, I'm just done with it.

I was able to become VIP at mrporter through my Founders Card membership. It's a members only perk program with benefits in travel, business, shopping, etc.

One of the perks is a personal mrporter rep and $200 off your first order. (Probably the best perk they have actually)... Membership is $400/year. I don't know if I'll remain a member after my year is up but so far they pulled through.

If you're interested, you can check this link:
https://founderscard.com/membership?code=FCNICHOLAS243

Apparently, I get points for referrals. I don't know what the points do for me. I haven't learned too much about it yet but they can't hurt. I can't confidently say it's worth it yet, so I'm not at all trying to sell the program- just sharing info.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Accepting orders request thru IG

Came in here to post and go on a tirade about that price tag.

It's about what I expected, time, materials, craftsmanship and hype that surrounds anything yeezy related.. They'll sellout with the swiftness
Came in here to post and go on a tirade about that price tag.

IG was made private a week or two ago. Only current followers can order. 

Cheaper than Loubi's tho. 

Let me hold 1.5K papa

Is that the price? $1.5k.. I was going to create an IG, follow them before they went private and then place an order but.. after seeing they were not shipping out of the USA, I gave up, which is a real shame, I created an IG and have sent them a request now, but everything seems to be pointing at a no dice on this for me :smh: fingers crossed you never know. See if we can work something out..

Last edited:
Is that the price? $1.5k.. I was going to create an IG, follow them before they went private and then place an order but.. after seeing they were not shipping out of the USA, I gave up, which is a real shame, I created an IG and have sent them a request now, but everything seems to be pointing at a no dice on this for me
mean.gif
fingers crossed you never know. See if we can work something out..
1.3k is the number prior to tax an shipping..  hopefully  won't be charged tax, not sure if they have accepted all orders.. but i have received a reply dm from them stating they have received my request and will get invoice out shortly

1.3k is the number prior to tax an shipping..  hopefully  won't be charged tax, not sure if they have accepted all orders.. but i have received a reply dm from them stating they have received my request and will get invoice out shortly

Ahh thank you for the insight, the yeezy forever unobtainable :lol:

Last edited:
I got two pairs of 350s. spilled on one of them at a bar crawl, that I am still currently on, a few hours ago.

they def obtainable. just need hope.

or to spend money like 23soles.

I got two pairs of 350s. spilled on one of them at a bar crawl, that I am still currently on, a few hours ago.

they def obtainable. just need hope.

or to spend money like 23soles.
or a decent plug 

I feel like this Yeezy release was more in the favor of those here in the high end thread, since we know how to navigate these sites and all the tricks to them.

Got my FBT shamans in. Straight on feet. Had a dude stop me to take a picture of them (First time I've ever had that happen.)

Hmm, something about those look a little funny. Not that they're not legit but they just look a little more flat/duck bill-esque than in used to seeing.

Might be a combination of the angle and them being a size 12. Really comfy and I was surprised by how soft and flowy the tassels were. I was expecting them to be bent out of shape or crispy like my Ronnie Fieg Sebagos.

Yeah probably the angle and size. I'm a 12 too, I get it.
And yeah, my leather pairs are incredibly soft too. really surprised me... Congrats on snagging a 12, those are rare.

Thanks! I owe it to this thread. The moment someone posted that the webstore restocked, I knew I couldn't hesitate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom