Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience last year, they do lower the sale price for certain items. Was watching an item that was 30% off but eventually it went down to 50% off and that's when I bought it. Still not a guaranteed though.
Would futures be an item that i can expect to go down? Eyeing the navy ones, but I've been told I can get them for less than what they're at right now (618)

Lmao I woke up at 6 A.M only to spend an hour refreshing my browser and plugging/unplugging my router thinking it had something to do with my internet. Then when things started settling down and I could finally navigate through the sales I threw up my hands in disgust and stopped midair to show my screen the bird. Then my screen went dark and I saw my reflection of my unwashed hair, crusting around my eyes, and a double chin giving myself the middle finger realizing I was looking for a man who needed to change his ways. 

Lol

Picked up these Mcqueens asap has on.  Got them off thecorner.com. They have a additional 25% off sale items today.  Also, talked to a sales rep, they have a central hub in New Jersey so anyone that orders in the states will never get charged duties.  They stock a lot in jersey but if they pull from stock in the italy location they ship it to jersey first and then to the customer.  

Nothing on SSENSE...for now.

Nice to know TheCorner has a hub in the states.

So far Barney's was the best sale.

Good info about thecorner. And yes, BNY's had the greatest discounts it seems. FF had the most broad selection.

Still nothing for me. Patiently awaiting the MrP sale but not expecting too much. I texted my rep. As soon as I know something about selection or start date/time, I'll post.

Has anyone ever shipped outside the US? I just sold a RO jacket but the guy lives in Canada.  He wants me to declare 100$ for duties. Can I still insure for 1000$ while doing this.  Im not sending it without insurance. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom