Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I might check em out. I want to at least try them on but they definitely look better in person.

have some prospective irons in the fire in terms of oops. those won't be available til Feb so I got time to buy roses and boxes of chocolates to butter them up :evil:

Surprised you didn't post the camo fringes

There's also croc embossed and the California ski sneakers and bred lows

on the boots side of things, grey jodphur lows and hedi 40 frnges

A those legit, do it

CL been dropping some clean ish in the midst of all the ostentatious crap I'm not feeling.
Damn it Al, you just made me order those but the "spike flat" model. That mint tough

I really thought my next purchase was gonna be a pair of Valentino rock runners

What are those!

Golden goose runs small. Overall nice distressing but not impressed. Trying to convince myself to send back the McQueen also but I want to keep. What's the thread thinking?!

Instagram all day

Didn't know they were reflective

Well Goddamb those are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

lol found this gem on reddit today

Original :  

Imgur : 

Good try but I don't agree

My sister went to Rutgers and friend brother went to Boston University so I went to both a fair amount to visit.

I could make a better one but I just don't care about stereotypes like that lol, see em plenty just being a black guy

On the media I do notice a lot of dying of the hair and they are big on accessories like Chrome Hearts the ones who flaunt the most, everyone got diff cultures and likes. /rant

Last edited:
![/quote]

What are those!

Golden goose runs small. Overall nice distressing but not impressed. Trying to convince myself to send back the McQueen also but I want to keep. What's the thread thinking?!

How do these Mcqueens fit. Im a 46/13, but have only seen these go up to 45. Would I be able to manage a size down?

key 2 life key 2 life I wear a 46 in MMM, 11uk Lanvin. 44 in arenas but my toes are right at the top ( technically need a 45 but they are a tad big), 45 in sl10h. These mcqueens fit me perfect. My toes have alittle room. You should be able to pull them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom