Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall be adding your own zippers to yours pants at all (DIY/Seamstress) ?

Dope look with the wyatts up there

Last edited:
Im kind of worried about my story et fall sizing. There may be a 42.5 available when i get mine in soon.

Kev, did you talk to FC about switching MrP reps? I talked to mine today and mentioned you. I think you may be hearing from him soon

SL/10's in the office today.
This guy and being able to wear his awesome shoes at work.  I'm stuck working at the hospital in clogs mostly...........

My shoes rarely get any wear, I'm either at the hospital on rotations or studying at the library in nikes 
eyes.gif

This guy and being able to wear his awesome shoes at work.  I'm stuck working at the hospital in clogs mostly...........
My shoes rarely get any wear, I'm either at the hospital on rotations or studying at the library in nikes :rolleyes

Haaa sorry man. It's the life of IT.

As a data scientist I've worn Visvims, studded wyatts, and CP/BV chelseas this week.

All depends on the company

Also, mint Louboutins got delivered today. Photos to come when I get home. Hope these will fill my mint pleated void lol

As a data scientist I've worn Visvims, studded wyatts, and CP/BV chelseas this week.

All depends on the company

Also, mint Louboutins got delivered today. Photos to come when I get home. Hope these will fill my mint pleated void lol

Negative, if you had purchased the Louboutin release pictured below, I don't follow Louboutin's releases, is the new CW released a more vivid Mint colour, would be good to see comparisons pictures.

Mint Pleated

Mint Louboutin

Comparison

Edit:

^^^ Is this the new release you ordered? Definitely seems more vibrant in colour. :pimp:

Last edited:
Screw all you guys! lol I wish I could wear all my nice stuff to work but lucky for me I have 3 day weekends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom