Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After months of waiting for a preorder that never came through I finally got these thanks to Nick aka 23soles 23soles . Thanks again man these are great! :pimp:

CP ever do a non crepe sole for chelseas?

Only seen that and rubber but rubber was on their combat boots

Thanks fellas, much appreciated !!

As for Sneakerboy, just logged in and still says awaiting lodgement, ordered a week ago. :smh:

Last edited:
hennessy hennessy happy to see they made it quickly! They're nice for sure and they've been a long time coming for you, I know. Enjoy them!

And yeah, sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 beautiful pleateds. I need at least one pair. I'm losing over here. I'm a 44 too, if you ever want to unload any.

Anyone seen the ss16 slp jodhpurs (non cropped) in person? Trying to figure out what color they really are.

recent pickup and group pic of pleated, still accepting donations for a sz44 mint

damn i want you to get mints :lol:

somebody gotta have a pair somewhere on ice

"they don't want you to have mints."

that UFC guy i want his frame but for 6'1" lol

Last edited:
9 days from my order...and I am just noticing they shipped my package to someplace in CHINA.

I was wondering what the hold up.  

laugh.gif
 Guess I won't be getting my shine on for my Bday Friday.

Last edited:
These. Wondering if the color is new
I think the color might be the one from FW15.

Here is the new season cropped jodhpur (cigar) I got from ysl site last week :

Comparing it to the hedi (cigar) 30 :

I can't tell if I like this new color or not. It is noticeably a shade or two darker from past season cigar. 

Definitely will be returning since it is different from the stock photo on their site and because ssense has them for the same price, but without CA tax.

ysl really needs to update their stock photos zzzz...

Last edited:
think that new color is being translated over to the harness boots for 2016. only thing that I need to confirm is that it is significantly different from the tan used on SS15's cropped jodhpurs as I currently have two pairs of SLP boots both in the same shade of tan.

Need my next cop to be noticeably different if I'm gonna justify them :lol:

Yeah, if that new darker cigar looks good to me.

The grey cropped jodhpurs look kind of nice too. I wonder how that color would look on a Wyatt.

personally wouldn't like it on the harness boot but would definitely cop it in a jodhpur or chelsea iteration. Wyatt 40 or Hedi 30. Either combination would result in an amazing shoe.

Yeah, if that new darker cigar looks good to me.

The grey cropped jodhpurs look kind of nice too. I wonder how that color would look on a Wyatt.
The dark anchorite suede are fire. I asked my SLP guy if they where coming out in a Chelsea but he said he hasn't seen anything besides the cropped jodhpur. I was going to buy them from Jorge instead of from SLP but Jorge plays to hard to get.

Does END. usually have coupon codes flying around?

Found the White Future Lows on sale for 415. 2nd lowest price compared to SSense.

:frown: guess I am a liar.

MrP friend told me that EIPs (guess celeb level types) snatched all the tan yeezys but it wasn't the amount I originally stated. The 500 information was incorrect in regards to tan but he's telling me there is a Product ID that's tied to some sort of yeezys....he just has no clue nor do I even know what the next one dropping is supposed to be.

Finna be another sad day for us all :smh:

frown.gif
guess I am a liar.

MrP friend told me that EIPs (guess celeb level types) snatched all the tan yeezys but it wasn't the amount I originally stated. The 500 information was incorrect in regards to tan but he's telling me there is a Product ID that's tied to some sort of yeezys....he just has no clue nor do I even know what the next one dropping is supposed to be.

Finna be another sad day for us all
mean.gif
Yeezy lied to us...widely available he said...sneaker for the common people he said...

I need these Tans. I lined up 3 shoe purchases to finish this year.

Black 750 boost. Check

Ronnie Fieg X Asics. Check

Light bone 350 boost...

I need these Tans. I lined up 3 shoe purchases to finish this year.

Black 750 boost. Check

Ronnie Fieg X Asics. Check

Light bone 350 boost...
Bruh, teach me how?!

I struck out on all 350s and the black 750s...

Exactly. I just avoid the aggravation. Last time I tried to get yeezys I had 3 cell phones out with me on the beach waiting in that line. Struck out on all 3 after waiting over an hour, looked out into the ocean did one of these
1373672217_image.gif
and said never again. Save myself the heartbreak now by not even knowing what's dropping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom