Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Wall wore a new model of buscemi last night

T r a s h

It's been awhile since I've been on here but I just came across these on eBay and I want to know a little more info on these. Legit? What season? etc. 

I figure for most of you guys being experts would know more than me haha

Any deals on some high futures? In a 45 to be exact.

Last edited:

Damn bro

What size do you need for real and color? ***** not hard to get/find an my mans can get those easy. If you're ok with VNDS but who pays retail on Futures? I don't think anybody.

Ones I sold ages ago were 45 that sucks lol

whats most you tryna spend?

Last edited:
Damn bro

What size do you need for real and color? ***** not hard to get/find an my mans can get those easy. If you're ok with VNDS but who pays retail on Futures? I don't think anybody.

Ones I sold ages ago were 45 that sucks lol

whats most you tryna spend?
Any color honestly. I just love the shoe but every site I come across with a good deal they never have a 12

Any color honestly. I just love the shoe but every site I come across with a good deal they never have a 12

lol I don't think you really mean that

They come in a TON of colors

Are Futures like that serious in Detroit or something? Just really thirsty?

lol I don't think you really mean that

They come in a TON of colors

Are Futures like that serious in Detroit or something? Just really thirsty?
U right. And surprisingly it's not a thing here... Yet. Our neimans just got some in and only have blk red and white. I'm trynna be the innovator b, arenas are the go to right now for dudes. I really want some solid color joints tho. Blk, red, white, Navy, I know they ain't popular here but I'm even feeling the gold shiny joints.

anyone here know how the saint laurent combat zip boots fit like? gong to get a pair and heard different things about it...usually size 41 with all SLP stuff..just thinking ill go with the same 

assuming it is a leather shoe - itll be tight at the start and then hopefully loosen up! 

I wish man. I think a couple in here have close friends at MrP. I just buy retail but my rep is helpful, so if you need help tracking sle thing down, I'll help however I can. What size are you?

Sz 45 of them thangs, bro.

So Audi, if you got the plugs on Futures, lemme know. You still got a PM from me marinating in your inbox.

Last edited:
A bro get in line, Audi gotta look out for the homie first. Or anybody

Most don't like buscmei in here, I like most models and have the 100mm.  But those pictured above are terrible. 
I don't like Buscemi and seeing these plus the fact that they retail for $1160 sealed that:
If it had been a few weeks ago, I had seen multiple sites wit Futures in Black, White, Navy & Grey (not every site that I saw had each color) on sale, some pretty cheap as well, like sub-$400.  I just checked the ones I usually browse and I'm not seeing them now so I imagine people jumped on them.  If I do come across them again, I'll post.

I don't like Buscemi and seeing these plus the fact that they retail for $1160 sealed that:

If it had been a few weeks ago, I had seen multiple sites wit Futures in Black, White, Navy & Grey (not every site that I saw had each color) on sale, some pretty cheap as well, like sub-$400.  I just checked the ones I usually browse and I'm not seeing them now so I imagine people jumped on them.  If I do come across them again, I'll post.
Thank u sir

The distressed SLP are look almost like a drawing.  Kinda cool.

I bought the women's SLP Palm skates in a size 42, lets see how they fit, considering I'm a 43 and idk how to convert mens<-->womens sizes for ish.  Not sure if the palms all over are too feminine.

The distressed SLP are look almost like a drawing.  Kinda cool.
I bought the women's SLP Palm skates in a size 42, lets see how they fit, considering I'm a 43 and idk how to convert menswomens sizes for ish.  Not sure if the palms all over are too feminine.

I think the skates are all made the same. You just got one size small. Skates for me run true to size.

I think the skates are all made the same. You just got one size small. Skates for me run true to size.
Oh sweet, thanks for that info. if that's the case, they may be a little snug, but they should fit me about right.  I was able to scope out a 42, which is the largest women size I think, and the only reason I copped the womens version was bc I was able to snag it for $395 rather than $495....stoked to get them in, but we'll see if I wanna exchange it for the mens for the extra $100

if that's your justification then by all means

I forever will not understand it though

You can get them "clean" as well. I didn't buy them just for the used look. The actual shape of the shoe is what I liked. Would have bought them without the distressed look as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom