Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafs for the day

Would you guys still waterproof a suede boot if you only plan on wearing when it's nice out and not out to bars and stuff? This suede is so soft right now I don't wanna waterproof it until they are beat up a little and I start wearing them whenever. Will it be ok to waterproof later as long as I hit them with a. Suede brush first? Or you think it should be now or never?
Throw on that suede protector on them joints. I make sure I do that with all of my suede shoes before I wear them. You never want to get caught slipping. Hell, I did that with my suede western.

You right. I can't afford to be caught slipping.

Sorry for your loss returnbama returnbama :frown: Your post made my decision all too clear :lol: Can we get a pic of the pizza stain though?

Last edited:
^Need more info also, Nick. Y-3 Primeknit Ultraboost? Finally did my taxes and am getting a nice return. I could get down with a pair of those if they aren't going for resale prices. So out of touch with sneakers these days lol.

Y'all had me terrified, but my first pair of BV's came in and they fit great, although they are a little long in the toe. Maybe I have a wider foot than you all do or prefer a looser fit?

Either way I'll probably take pics once the toffees come in.

BV Ardoise Chelseas from Saks came in today. Now I need every other color. How often does Saks run that $200 off promo. They did it twice in the last 2 months from what it looks like. I need to grab every color I can for that price. These boots are perfection

Damn I need Toffee sale

And yes I agree I love em, I need toffee an I'm good I think.

Last edited:

finally got a few 

Damn, I really like this pair. Did you grab for retail? Looking for any kind of discount on those since I just can't get behind paying THAT much for that model.

I still want babycats. al audi al audi did you ever get a pair?

Also guys, the black Hender Scheme IV's are dropping on MrPorter this week. I know some on here showed interest in those a while back.

Last edited:
:pimp: Very nice Neon. I was tempted to buy the women's size during the Saks sale but I know it wouldn't fit.

Damn, I really like this pair. Did you grab for retail? Looking for any kind of discount on those since I just can't get behind paying THAT much for that model.

I still want babycats. al audi al audi did you ever get a pair?

Also guys, the black Hender Scheme IV's are dropping on MrPorter this week. I know some on here showed interest in those a while back.

one of my biggest regrets......

i remember when they were on Mr P an YSL and i kept going back and forth on them............

:smh:

legit bothers me when i think about it, i even went back on the leathers ones and they were gone...........

sometimes when you don't got with you gut, this happens

i check eBay and grails randomly at times smh

i thought the general consensus was nobody liked the palm tree skates?? but okay.......i love em, wish i had baby cats also

Last edited:
I spent close to 17K last year on clothes and sneakers...

I'm good. 3 months going strong

Fam, the amount of loot spent so far and the year has just started got me shaking my head. :smh:

i spent like 15k i think, thats including making me debt free etc, stuff from target, pizza parties etc not all high end stuff obviously (i resell also)

but no big deal, i got stuff i aint even post on NT or IG, no point.

few jordans i posted but no need for me to show off, you guys know my story already

I'm pretty much done with clothes and sneakers for now..........car shopping, an i already have a tuner/mod shop with my list ready

:roll eyes

what a time to be alive i guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom