Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESCO those LV's are smokin!!
pimp.gif
How much are they retail?

First post here
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

These came in today.. got them checked there good .. steal in my book

b53155e0b120b830a091c96b4d86df2d2f89056.pjpg
I got the brown ones....I wanted the black ones SO bad when they first dropped...noone had my size though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rare23

Originally Posted by kicks409

Hey does anyone know somebody selling a pair of the hitop damier elan with the green laces my peeps needs them asap

those are fake

nah homie im talkin bout these the 1s I posted a while back my peeps need them from a lv 9-10 lmk also hitop graphites for sale lv 8.5 will put them in buysell forum soon i want 550 nib

Are the black Gucci Slips slated for a Spring release? Cause the SA I was speaking with said they wouldnt be getting them anytime soon.
I saw the tan coloured ones today (they are nice, but not as nice as I'd imagine, I think its the leather that irks me), I'll have to do some thinkingon those.

i got these as from my brother in law which works at the Gucci store her in Miami. i would like to know if any one has any info on these. did a google searchon the ref # 154013 and nothing came up. I believe my brother in law was telling me they were a "Gucci Uniform" loafers which are for the employees.any help would be appreciated. Size 10D which fit a bit snug on me.
wink.gif
wink.gif
(sorry for the huge pics.)

341450185.jpg

341450268.jpg

341450373.jpg

341450481.jpg

yea i def appreciate them but they fit snug. i found an auction on ebay.fr which im trying to translate as i type this..

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

i think the dude just bought them way to small

i bought LV 8 which is US 9 which is the size I usually wear and they just were mad uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom